Journey through the colonial cities of Colombia; exploring Cartagena, Papayan and the capital Bogota. Discover the quaint towns and coffee plantations along the route, meeting the traveller friendly locals who are only too happy to talk to you about their country.
Columbia offers a truly unique and authentic travel experience which goes beyond iconic sight-seeing, to deliver a more traditional understanding of cultural differences and similarities. As an up and coming destination, this is the perfect time to witness the beauty of the region at its best!
- Cycling Colombia
Rewarding cycling in a beautiful region of rural Colombia
- Direct London to Bogota flights with Avianca
- Acclimatise in Bogota whilst joining the city's residents in their weekly traffic-free...
- Ride through lush green landscapes and mountainous terrain in the 'Eje Cafetero' coffee zone
- Discover Colombia
Discover Colombia's natural beauty and cultural heritage
- Uncover the historical delights of Colombia's capital city
- Explore Villa de Leyva's colonial centre
- Learn all about coffee production on a farm tour in the lush Coffee Zone
- Trekking Colombia
From high altitude volcanoes to lost cities in the jungle and colonial cities, we uncover Colombia's amazing diversity.
- Point-to-point trekking in Los Nevados National Park
- Wonderful hospitality at the remote mountain fincas
- Visit the wax-palm filled and photogenic Cocora Valley
- Best of Colombia
Discover South America's best-kept secret on this adventure through the verdant mountains and powdery beaches of Colombia. Head into the...
- Spend a couple of days learning about the world's favourite bean during a stay on...
- Wander beneath the floral balconies of Cartagena, the World Heritage-listed town combining Carribean splendour and...
- Tayrona National Park seems to have it all, from perfect beaches and mountain backdrops to...