Chile is a land of absolute extremes. Everything from desert, to icy glaciers, to intriguing cities. Head to the Atacama Desert to experience the vastness of the landscape, searching for the many geysers and hot springs that pepper the land.
Torres del Paine is arguably one of the most amazing and beautiful national parks in the world. Its rugged and windswept appearance has a haunting, almost hypnotic, appeal which is made all the more addictive due to its isolation from civilisation. Explore the Lake District with its snow-capped mountains and free-flowing waterfalls before heading out to the solitude of Patagonia.
And then there is Easter Island… a five hour flight from the mainland. A fascinating volcanic island with mysterious statues gazing from all corners of the rock. Be mystified!
- Chile Eclipse: Elqui Valley
View a total solar eclipse in Chile and explore the stunning Atacama Desert
- Witness a total solar eclipse at Chile's beautiful Elqui Valley
- The colourful Pacific Coast city of Valparaiso
- Sunset over the Valley of the Moon in the Atacama Desert
- Fly & Cruise – South Georgia in Depth
Witness massive numbers of polar wildlife, spectacular scenery and historically significant sites from early explorations to the Antarctic region.
- Explore South Georgia, with its remarkable history and spectacular wildlife
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, and seals
- Fly between Punta Arenas and Stanley, Falkland Islands
- Classic Patagonia Treks
Complete the famous W-Trek in Chile’s Torres del Paine N.P., and walk amidst spectacular scenery in Argentina’s Fitzroy region. ...
- Stunning treks amongst the granite peaks of Torres del Paine National Park ...
- Visit Perito Moreno Glacier and watch huge icebergs calving from the glacier into Lake Argentino
- Spend 4 nights inside Torres Del Paine National Park
- Cycling the Lake District of Chile & Argentina
Discover the beauty of the Andean Lake District on two wheels.
- Two South American countries
- Cycle across the Andes
- Iconic Andean Lakes