South America will tantalise your senses in every way possible! From sensual Brazilian dances at the Rio Carnival, mouth-watering Argentinian steak, and the bewilderment of the flooded canopies in the rainforest.
The spectacular landscapes, vibrant cities, picturesque beaches and ancient cultures will have your heart beating for more. Once you’ve visited South America, you will quickly fall in love with this diverse and inspiring continent.
Take a look at our South America Travel Guide or explore destinations and trips below.
- Land of the Jaguar
Search Brazil for jaguars, the largest predator in the Americas
- 7 boat trips to maximise chances of Jaguar sightings
- 90% success in jaguar sightings to date
- Explore a more off the beaten path part of the Pantanal
- Essential Peru
Discover southern Peru's archaeological and natural wonders
- Discover the iconic Machu Picchu by train with guided tour
- Homestay on traditional Amantani Island, Lake Titicaca
- See Colca Canyon and its soaring condors
- Peru Explorer
An in-depth discovery of southern Peru from the Andes to the Amazon
- Discover the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and the colonial cities of Cuzco and Arequipa
- Have the option to walk the classic Inca Trail, at no extra cost –...
- Spend two nights deep in the Amazon
- Chile Eclipse: Elqui Valley
View a total solar eclipse in Chile and explore the stunning Atacama Desert
- Witness a total solar eclipse at Chile's beautiful Elqui Valley
- The colourful Pacific Coast city of Valparaiso
- Sunset over the Valley of the Moon in the Atacama Desert