The Arctic is the name of the ocean but this region is often thought of as a country in itself! It is largely covered by gigantic areas of thick ice, with a permanent population of around 4 million. This enormous landscape covers at least eight countries across the world; including the US, Canada, Iceland, Norway, Russia, Greenland, Finland and Sweden.
Bathed in daylight for the summer period, you will experience the most pristine environment you can imagine. Take your pick from a picturesque cruise through the Arctic Ocean to an all out sail to the North pole.
- Walking Wild Greenland
A spectacular walking journey through the mountain and coastal wilderness of Greenland’s fjorded east coast.
- Explore one of the most remote locations on Earth
- Experience remoteness, wilderness and isolation
- Enjoy spectacular views of sculpted icebergs and craggy mountains
- Jewel of the Russian Far East
Explore the remote eastern coast of Russia, a vast wilderness inhabited by Kamchatka Brown bears, Red fox, Sea otters and...
- Discover the Chukotka, Koryak and Kamchatka coastline
- Two days exploring the wildlife-rich Commander Islands
- Travel in a small expedition vessel
- Greenland’s Northern Lights – Fly & Cruise
Visit the remains of Thule camps and enjoy the splendour of Scoresbysund as the ship navigates past majestic icebergs
- Spectacular landscapes of unspoiled Eastern Greenland
- Explore the world’s largest fjord system, Scoresbysund
- Visit Scoresbysund, with majestic icebergs over 100 metres tall
- Spitsbergen Explorer
Explore the remarkable Svalbard Archipelago in Norway in 24 hour daylight
- Sail beyond the Arctic Circle to 80° north
- Zodiac and shore excursions to discover the icy wilderness
- Arctic fox, whales, walrus and huge 200,000 strong colonies of Little auk