The Arctic is the name of the ocean but this region is often thought of as a country in itself! It is largely covered by gigantic areas of thick ice, with a permanent population of around 4 million. This enormous landscape covers at least eight countries across the world; including the US, Canada, Iceland, Norway, Russia, Greenland, Finland and Sweden.
Bathed in daylight for the summer period, you will experience the most pristine environment you can imagine. Take your pick from a picturesque cruise through the Arctic Ocean to an all out sail to the North pole.
- Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge – 10 days
Spend a week at this unique Canadian Arctic wilderness lodge and world-class Beluga whale observation site.
- Rarely seen and iconic Arctic Wildlife: Beluga whales, Polar bears, Musk ox,...
- Included excursions: all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), Mercedes Unimog, kayaking, rafting and more
- Cunningham River estuary, home to hundreds of Beluga whales
- Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge – 8 days
Spend a few days exploring the Canadian Arctic at this unique wilderness lodge and world-class Beluga whale observation site.
- Visit Cunningham River estuary, home to hundreds of Beluga whales
- See incredible Arctic Wildlife including Beluga whales, Polar bears, Musk ox, and Ringed seals
- Enjoy included activities on all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), Mercedes Unimogs, kayaking, and rafting
- Classic Northwest Passage and Greenland
Sail the Arctic's most fabled route, made famous by Amundsen and Franklin
- Sail the most legendary route in Arctic lore
- Navigate the coastline of Devon Island, the wildlife 'super highway' of the Arctic
- Start to unravel the legend of Sir John Franklin's 'lost expedition'
- Spitsbergen Explorer
Explore the remarkable Svalbard Archipelago in Norway in 24 hour daylight
- Sail beyond the Arctic Circle to 80° north
- Zodiac and shore excursions to discover the icy wilderness
- Arctic fox, whales, walrus and huge 200,000 strong colonies of Little auk