The Arctic is the name of the ocean but this region is often thought of as a country in itself! It is largely covered by gigantic areas of thick ice, with a permanent population of around 4 million. This enormous landscape covers at least eight countries across the world; including the US, Canada, Iceland, Norway, Russia, Greenland, Finland and Sweden.
Bathed in daylight for the summer period, you will experience the most pristine environment you can imagine. Take your pick from a picturesque cruise through the Arctic Ocean to an all out sail to the North pole.
- Jewel of the Russian Far East
Explore the remote eastern coast of Russia, a vast wilderness inhabited by Kamchatka Brown bears, Red fox, Sea otters and...
- Discover the Chukotka, Koryak and Kamchatka coastline
- Two days exploring the wildlife-rich Commander Islands
- Travel in a small expedition vessel
- West Greenland: Disko Bay
This voyage focuses on Disko Bay, an area as rich in history and legend as it is famous for icebergs...
- Visit traditional communities on the western coast of Greenland
- Explore the Ilulissat Icefjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View arctic wildlife, such as whales, birds and seals
- Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge – 10 days
Spend a week at this unique Canadian Arctic wilderness lodge and world-class Beluga whale observation site.
- Rarely seen and iconic Arctic Wildlife: Beluga whales, Polar bears, Musk ox,...
- Included excursions: all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), Mercedes Unimog, kayaking, rafting and more
- Cunningham River estuary, home to hundreds of Beluga whales
- Across the Top of the World
Unique expedition crossing the Arctic Circle and including the isolated and pristine Wrangel and Herald Islands of Russia
- Explore the northern coasts of Chukotka
- Spend four to five days exploring the wildlife-rich Wrangel Island
- Cross the Arctic Circle