How many people do you know who have been to the Polar regions? We would guess at … not many! The Arctic and Antarctic regions offer some of the most original and iconic trips you could possibly imagine. All from the comfort of your own ship.
Setting sail to experience the wilderness at the ends of the earth, accompanied by a team of polar experts, visiting places which are virtually untouched by mankind. Now thats an adventure! On our cruises you will get the opportunity to go ashore on boats to see these icy extremes first hand. Imagine waking up every morning to the glistening sunshine, crisp blue ocean and reflective glaciers for as far as the eye can see! Spend time surrounded by penguins and experience the exhilaration of spotting your very first polar bear! Choose from Antartica (with its towering icebergs and penguins) or the Arctic (with polar bears and walrus).
For more of a brush with civilisation, why not try a visit to the Falkland Islands or Greenland, where you can experience the wonder of the icy continents, mixed with a cultural awakening to life in another country.
Take a look at our Polar related articles here.
- Jewel of the Russian Far East
Explore the vast wilderness of the remote eastern coast of Russia
- Discover the Chukotka, Koryak and Kamchatka coastline
- Two days exploring the wildlife-rich Commander Islands
- Travel in a small expedition vessel
- Fly & Cruise – South Georgia in Depth
Polar wildlife, spectacular scenery and historically significant sites from early explorations to the Antarctic region.
- Explore South Georgia, with its remarkable history and spectacular wildlife
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, and seals
- Fly between Punta Arenas and Stanley, Falkland Islands
- Antarctic Explorer
Towering blue icebergs, vast penguin colonies, whales, seals and glaciers right in the heart of the peninsula
- Explore the remarkable Antarctic Peninsula
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, seals and whales
- Travel on a small expedition vessel
- Spitsbergen Encounter
A classic exploration of Spitsbergen and the Svalbard archipelago
- Sail beyond the Arctic Circle to 80° north
- Zodiac and shore excursions to discover the icy wilderness
- Arctic fox, whales, walrus and huge 200,000 strong colonies of Little auk