How many people do you know who have been to the Polar regions? We would guess at … not many! The Arctic and Antarctic regions offer some of the most original and iconic trips you could possibly imagine. All from the comfort of your own ship.
Setting sail to experience the wilderness at the ends of the earth, accompanied by a team of polar experts, visiting places which are virtually untouched by mankind. Now thats an adventure! On our cruises you will get the opportunity to go ashore on boats to see these icy extremes first hand. Imagine waking up every morning to the glistening sunshine, crisp blue ocean and reflective glaciers for as far as the eye can see! Spend time surrounded by penguins and experience the exhilaration of spotting your very first polar bear! Choose from Antartica (with its towering icebergs and penguins) or the Arctic (with polar bears and walrus).
For more of a brush with civilisation, why not try a visit to the Falkland Islands or Greenland, where you can experience the wonder of the icy continents, mixed with a cultural awakening to life in another country.
Take a look at our Polar related articles here.
- Fly & Cruise – South Georgia in Depth
Witness massive numbers of polar wildlife, spectacular scenery and historically significant sites from early explorations to the Antarctic region.
- Explore South Georgia, with its remarkable history and spectacular wildlife
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, and seals
- Fly between Punta Arenas and Stanley, Falkland Islands
- Walking Wild Greenland
A spectacular walking journey through the mountain and coastal wilderness of Greenland’s fjorded east coast.
- Explore one of the most remote locations on Earth
- Experience remoteness, wilderness and isolation
- Enjoy spectacular views of sculpted icebergs and craggy mountains
- Jewel of the Russian Far East
Explore the remote eastern coast of Russia, a vast wilderness inhabited by Kamchatka Brown bears, Red fox, Sea otters and...
- Discover the Chukotka, Koryak and Kamchatka coastline
- Two days exploring the wildlife-rich Commander Islands
- Travel in a small expedition vessel
- Antarctic Explorer
A heady and inspiring cocktail of towering blue icebergs, vast penguin colonies, whales, seals and glaciers right in the heart...
- Explore the remarkable Antarctic Peninsula
- Incredible wildlife viewing including seabirds, penguins, seals and whales
- Travel on a small expedition vessel