A fantastic country to explore! Despite the fact that the population is mainly European, the amazing Maori heritage and influence is still clear for all to see.
From mysterious caves, geothermal terrains and world-renowned wine regions in the North; head over the Cook Strait to start your South Island adventure. Take the time to travel one of the worlds best railway journeys – the TransAlpine route – on your way to the wonderful glaciers! This country has some of the most inspiring landscapes on the planet!
- Trails of New Zealand
An active adventure exploring the Land of the Long White Cloud
- Auckland and Christchurch
- One-day Tongariro Crossing and other exciting walks
- Lake Taupo and Rotorua
- Trekking in New Zealand
Explore New Zealand's incredible landscapes, predominantly on foot
- Raw, primeval landscape of Rotorua shaped by volcanic activity
- Golden beaches of Abel Tasman
- Fox Glacier and the deep fjord complexes around Milford
- New Zealand South Island Explorer
Hike the Franz Josef Glacier, enjoy a cruise through Milford Sound, view New Zealand's highest peak, Mt Cook, and go...
- Share amazing moments with your fellow travellers. As you'll be in a small group, the...
- Spend several nights in Queenstown, New Zealand's adventure capital, where's you'll have tonnes of time...
- Cruise Milford Sound watching out for he spectacular views.
- New Zealand North Island Explorer (ex Auckland)
The South Island may have larger-than-life landscapes, but the North Island has a bit of everything. Discover the best of...
- Discover Waitomo's incredible limestone cave system, with night walks to see the glow worms –...
- Watch geysers erupt on traditional Maori lands in Rotorua, and take the Maori experience to...
- This trip has plenty of spectacular waterfalls, but Huka Falls is one you’ll want to...