A fantastic country to explore! Despite the fact that the population is mainly European, the amazing Maori heritage and influence is still clear for all to see.
From mysterious caves, geothermal terrains and world-renowned wine regions in the North; head over the Cook Strait to start your South Island adventure. Take the time to travel one of the worlds best railway journeys – the TransAlpine route – on your way to the wonderful glaciers! This country has some of the most inspiring landscapes on the planet!
- Trekking in New Zealand
Explore New Zealand's incredible landscapes, predominantly on foot
- Raw, primeval landscape of Rotorua shaped by volcanic activity
- Golden beaches of Abel Tasman
- Fox Glacier and the deep fjord complexes around Milford
- Trails of New Zealand
An active adventure exploring the Land of the Long White Cloud
- Auckland and Christchurch
- One-day Tongariro Crossing and other exciting walks
- Lake Taupo and Rotorua
- New Zealand Adventure Northbound (ex Christchurch)
Visually striking, culturally daring and ever-surprising, New Zealand will charm the socks off even the most reserved traveller. Nature enthusiasts...
- Share amazing moments with your fellow travellers. As you'll be in a small group, the...
- Tour a network of caves in Waitomo and witness nature's illumination in a section lit...
- Spend several nights in Queenstown, New Zealand's adventure capital, where's you'll have tonnes of time...
- New Zealand North Island Discovery
Be immersed in New Zealand’s indigenous Maori culture, including sampling the local Kai (food) and meeting Maori (first nation) people....
- Get off the beaten track and explore the lesser visited East of the North Island
- Experience immersive Maori culture by spending a night in a Marae - a traditional house...
- Feel like you are in another world by taking a journey on the 'Forgotten World'...