A fantastic country to explore! Despite the fact that the population is mainly European, the amazing Maori heritage and influence is still clear for all to see.
From mysterious caves, geothermal terrains and world-renowned wine regions in the North; head over the Cook Strait to start your South Island adventure. Take the time to travel one of the worlds best railway journeys – the TransAlpine route – on your way to the wonderful glaciers! This country has some of the most inspiring landscapes on the planet!
- Trekking in New Zealand
Explore New Zealand's incredible landscapes, predominantly on foot
- Raw, primeval landscape of Rotorua shaped by volcanic activity
- Golden beaches of Abel Tasman
- Fox Glacier and the deep fjord complexes around Milford
- Trails of New Zealand
An active adventure exploring the Land of the Long White Cloud
- Auckland and Christchurch
- One-day Tongariro Crossing and other exciting walks
- Lake Taupo and Rotorua
- Cycle New Zealand South Island
Is there a better country to cycle through than New Zealand? This is a land known for its natural beauty,...
- Cycle the spectacular Otago Central Rail Trail, the oldest rail trail in New Zealand and...
- Ring along flat, traffic-free paths aslongside some of the South Island's most stunning scenery.
- Begin your journey in Queenstown, the adventure capital of New Zealand and arguably the world.
- New Zealand North Island Explorer (ex Auckland)
The South Island may have larger-than-life landscapes, but the North Island has a bit of everything. Discover the best of...
- Discover Waitomo's incredible limestone cave system, with night walks to see the glow worms –...
- Watch geysers erupt on traditional Maori lands in Rotorua, and take the Maori experience to...
- This trip has plenty of spectacular waterfalls, but Huka Falls is one you’ll want to...