A fantastic country to explore! Despite the fact that the population is mainly European, the amazing Maori heritage and influence is still clear for all to see.
From mysterious caves, geothermal terrains and world-renowned wine regions in the North; head over the Cook Strait to start your South Island adventure. Take the time to travel one of the worlds best railway journeys – the TransAlpine route – on your way to the wonderful glaciers! This country has some of the most inspiring landscapes on the planet!
- Trekking in New Zealand
Explore New Zealand's incredible landscapes, predominantly on foot
- Raw, primeval landscape of Rotorua shaped by volcanic activity
- Golden beaches of Abel Tasman
- Fox Glacier and the deep fjord complexes around Milford
- Trails of New Zealand
An active adventure exploring the Land of the Long White Cloud
- Auckland and Christchurch
- One-day Tongariro Crossing and other exciting walks
- Lake Taupo and Rotorua
- New Zealand Adventure Southbound (ex Auckland)
Explore and experience New Zealand to the fullest, from the secluded beaches and volcanic craters of the north to the...
- The national parks of Abel Tasman and Tongariro feature some of the best scenery in...
- Share amazing moments with your fellow travellers. As you'll be in a small group, the...
- Tour a network of caves in Waitomo and witness nature's illumination in a section lit...
- New Zealand North Island Explorer (ex Christchurch)
Explore New Zealand's northern heartland, from the secluded beaches of the coast to the volcanic craters of the central plateau,...
- Discover the breathtaking Bay of Islands
- Observe Waitomo's mysterious glow worms
- See Rotorua's geysers