Where do we start? Oceania is a place where you can truly unearth a whole wealth of unique experiences. This part of the world features high on the travel wish lists of many of us!
Take your time to explore the multi-facets of Australia. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, listen to’Dreamtime’ stories at Uluru, climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, drive the Great Ocean Road … the list is endless. And don’t forget the wine tasting …
Or you can take an epic tour across New Zealand and discover its unspoilt, dramatic landscapes. From its glorious mountains to its majestic glacial lakes you’ll find it easy to escape the normality back home!
And then of course there is Papua New Guinea – such a captivating, wild country more akin to Africa than Oceania. Experience the most traditional rituals and remember … your wealth is measured not by the number of pounds in your pocket, but the number of pigs in your yard!
- Trails of New Zealand
An active adventure exploring the Land of the Long White Cloud
- Auckland and Christchurch
- One-day Tongariro Crossing (optional) and other exciting walks
- Lake Taupo and Rotorua
- Ross Sea Antarctic Cruising: In the Wake of Scott & Shackleton
Explore the fascinating and remote Ross Sea region of Antarctica
- Explore historic huts and visit modern scientific bases
- Visit large penguin rookeries
- Enjoy dramatic landscapes and marvel at Mt Erebus and Mt Discovery
- Trekking in New Zealand
Explore New Zealand's incredible landscapes, predominantly on foot
- Raw, primeval landscape of Rotorua shaped by volcanic activity
- Golden beaches of Abel Tasman
- Fox Glacier and the deep fjord complexes around Milford
- Kimberley Trail Darwin to Broome
Experience the beautiful rugged Kimberley on this true Australian adventure from Darwin to Broome. Uncover some of the country’s most...
- Climb aboard a Nitnit Dreaming Cultural Cruise through the inspiring natural wonder of the Nitmiluk...
- The red domes of the Bungle Bungle Ranges in Purnululu National Park form one of...
- Enjoy plenty of time to discover the untamed natural beauty of El Questro Station. Paddle...