With so many iconic trips across one of the biggest countries in the world, you could spend the rest of your travelling life exploring this wonderful place.
Explore the fascinating cities of New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, Texas … the list goes on! Or spend time travelling across Utah, trekking in the Big 5 national parks and ending with a lucky streak in Las Vegas. Drive iconic routes such as the ‘Big Sur’ or ‘Route 66’. Discover the Deep South and sail along the Mississippi! Enough to keep you busy for a long time to come!
- Deep South & Delta Blues
Trace the roots of American music in the Deep South along the mighty Mississippi
- Visit Elvis' birthplace and Graceland
- Take the Mississippi River Road to Natchez
- Vibrant Bourbon Street
- Yellowstone Wildlife Trails – Reverse
Explore the land of glaciers, geysers, wolves and bears.
- Track wolves in Yellowstone N.P.
- Glacier and Grand Teton N.P.
- Specialist wildlife guides
- Walking the Canadian Maritimes
Explore the unique charm of Nova Scotia and Canada's Maritime Provinces
- Whale watching activity in Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Dedicated and guided hikes on most days
- Iconic views of Peggy's Cove Lighthouse
- Cycling California Wine Country
Explore one of the world's most famous wine regions on two wheels
- Point to point rides with specialist cycling guide
- Cycle through verdant wine lands in iconic Napa Valley and Sonoma County
- Experience geothermal activity in Calistoga