Planes, trains and automobiles! Uncover the natural beauty and varying cultures across the intriguing country using any form of transport you choose. Why not take an iconic trip on the Rocky Mountaineer to see everything this country has to offer. Or opt for a more active trek in the Rocky Mountains to see the most beautiful of national parks up close. Admire the rivers and glaciers, the waterfalls and hot springs, and explore the area on foot in search of the bison and bears.
At one extreme you have the unstoppable forces of Niagara Falls and at the other you have the tranquillity of the rolling prairies. Explore the different cultures (and languages) of Toronto, Vancouver and Quebec. Canada is most definitely on ‘the list’!
- Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge – 10 days
Spend a week at this unique Canadian Arctic wilderness lodge and world-class Beluga whale observation site.
- Rarely seen and iconic Arctic Wildlife: Beluga whales, Polar bears, Musk ox,...
- Included excursions: all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), Mercedes Unimog, kayaking, rafting and more
- Cunningham River estuary, home to hundreds of Beluga whales
- Canadian Adventure Family Holiday
This diverse family holiday is the perfect outdoor adventure with a chance to raft, canoe, hike and bike amongst some...
- Hike in the majestic Canadian Rockies
- Discover Banff, Yoho and Jasper National Parks
- Enjoy Incredible wildlife viewing
- Canadian Rockies Wilderness Walks
Trek through the wilderness of the Canadian Rockies
- Enjoy the pristine wilderness of the Canadian Rockies
- Visit Icefields Parkway, Banff, Jasper and Lake Louise
- Walk amid dramatic mountain and glacial scenery
- Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island
Enjoy the mountains, coastline and wildlife of Western Canada
- Mountains and wildlife
- Inside Passage ferry
- Bear spotting in Tofino