Planes, trains and automobiles! Uncover the natural beauty and varying cultures across the intriguing country using any form of transport you choose. Why not take an iconic trip on the Rocky Mountaineer to see everything this country has to offer. Or opt for a more active trek in the Rocky Mountains to see the most beautiful of national parks up close. Admire the rivers and glaciers, the waterfalls and hot springs, and explore the area on foot in search of the bison and bears.
At one extreme you have the unstoppable forces of Niagara Falls and at the other you have the tranquillity of the rolling prairies. Explore the different cultures (and languages) of Toronto, Vancouver and Quebec. Canada is most definitely on ‘the list’!
- Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge – 8 days
Spend a few days exploring the Canadian Arctic at this unique wilderness lodge and world-class Beluga whale observation site.
- Visit Cunningham River estuary, home to hundreds of Beluga whales
- See incredible Arctic Wildlife including Beluga whales, Polar bears, Musk ox, and Ringed seals
- Enjoy included activities on all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), Mercedes Unimogs, kayaking, and rafting
- Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island
Enjoy the mountains, coastline and wildlife of Western Canada
- Mountains and wildlife
- Inside Passage ferry
- Bear spotting in Tofino
- Southeast Alaska Island Roamer Charter
Photographic charter in the Alaskan wilderness with Stig Brondbo
- Black and Brown bear viewing at Anan Creek and Pack Creek
- Observe bears feeding during the famous Alaskan Salmon Run
- Humpback whales in Frederick Sound
- Whales & Bears of British Columbia
Rugged scenery and wildlife of Western Canada
- Orca, Humpback and Grey whale watching with experienced naturalist guides
- Search for Black bears on the rocky shoreline of Clayoquot Sound
- Observation of the 'mythical' Grizzly bear in its natural surroundings