Planes, trains and automobiles! Uncover the natural beauty and varying cultures across the intriguing country using any form of transport you choose. Why not take an iconic trip on the Rocky Mountaineer to see everything this country has to offer. Or opt for a more active trek in the Rocky Mountains to see the most beautiful of national parks up close. Admire the rivers and glaciers, the waterfalls and hot springs, and explore the area on foot in search of the bison and bears.
At one extreme you have the unstoppable forces of Niagara Falls and at the other you have the tranquillity of the rolling prairies. Explore the different cultures (and languages) of Toronto, Vancouver and Quebec. Canada is most definitely on ‘the list’!
- Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island – Reverse
Enjoy the mountains, coastline and wildlife of Western Canada
- Mountains and wildlife
- Inside Passage ferry
- Bear spotting in Tofino
- Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge – 10 days
Spend a week at this unique Canadian Arctic wilderness lodge and world-class Beluga whale observation site.
- Rarely seen and iconic Arctic Wildlife: Beluga whales, Polar bears, Musk ox,...
- Included excursions: all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), Mercedes Unimog, kayaking, rafting and more
- Cunningham River estuary, home to hundreds of Beluga whales
- Whales & Bears of British Columbia
Rugged scenery and wildlife of Western Canada
- Orca, Humpback and Grey whale watching with experienced naturalist guides
- Search for Black bears on the rocky shoreline of Clayoquot Sound
- Observation of the 'mythical' Grizzly bear in its natural surroundings
- Classic Northwest Passage and Greenland
Sail the Arctic's most fabled route, made famous by Amundsen and Franklin
- Sail the most legendary route in Arctic lore
- Navigate the coastline of Devon Island, the wildlife 'super highway' of the Arctic
- Start to unravel the legend of Sir John Franklin's 'lost expedition'