Planes, trains and automobiles! Uncover the natural beauty and varying cultures across the intriguing country using any form of transport you choose. Why not take an iconic trip on the Rocky Mountaineer to see everything this country has to offer. Or opt for a more active trek in the Rocky Mountains to see the most beautiful of national parks up close. Admire the rivers and glaciers, the waterfalls and hot springs, and explore the area on foot in search of the bison and bears.
At one extreme you have the unstoppable forces of Niagara Falls and at the other you have the tranquillity of the rolling prairies. Explore the different cultures (and languages) of Toronto, Vancouver and Quebec. Canada is most definitely on ‘the list’!
- Southeast Alaska Island Roamer Charter
Photographic charter in the Alaskan wilderness with Stig Brondbo
- Black and Brown bear viewing at Anan Creek and Pack Creek
- Observe bears feeding during the famous Alaskan Salmon Run
- Humpback whales in Frederick Sound
- Whales & Bears of British Columbia
Rugged scenery and wildlife of Western Canada
- Orca, Humpback and Grey whale watching with experienced naturalist guides
- Search for Black bears on the rocky shoreline of Clayoquot Sound
- Observation of the 'mythical' Grizzly bear in its natural surroundings
- Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge – 10 days
Spend a week at this unique Canadian Arctic wilderness lodge and world-class Beluga whale observation site.
- Rarely seen and iconic Arctic Wildlife: Beluga whales, Polar bears, Musk ox,...
- Included excursions: all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), Mercedes Unimog, kayaking, rafting and more
- Cunningham River estuary, home to hundreds of Beluga whales
- Olympic & Vancouver Island In-Depth
Discover two of the most beautiful places on earth
- Orca Whale spotting boat trip in Victoria, British Columbia
- Bear viewing Zodiac tour around protected beaches and inlets of the Tofino coastline
- Hoh Rainforest, one of Washington State’s most beautiful wilderness areas