Planes, trains and automobiles! Uncover the natural beauty and varying cultures across the intriguing country using any form of transport you choose. Why not take an iconic trip on the Rocky Mountaineer to see everything this country has to offer. Or opt for a more active trek in the Rocky Mountains to see the most beautiful of national parks up close. Admire the rivers and glaciers, the waterfalls and hot springs, and explore the area on foot in search of the bison and bears.
At one extreme you have the unstoppable forces of Niagara Falls and at the other you have the tranquillity of the rolling prairies. Explore the different cultures (and languages) of Toronto, Vancouver and Quebec. Canada is most definitely on ‘the list’!
- Northwest Passage: Epic High Arctic
An in-depth exploration of the Canadian Arctic and Greenland, combining abundant wildlife encounters and historic sites
- Experience highlights of the Canadian Arctic and Greenland
- Visit traditional Inuit and Greenlandic communities
- View arctic wildlife, such as whales, walrus and muskoxen
- Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island
Enjoy the mountains, coastline and wildlife of Western Canada
- Mountains and wildlife
- Inside Passage ferry
- Bear spotting in Tofino
- Northwest Passage – In the Footsteps of Franklin
Explore the Northwest Passage, the fabled sea route running between Europe and Asia.
- Experience highlights of Greenland and the Canadian Arctic
- Explore colourful Greenlandic villages and shop for traditional Inuit handicrafts
- View iconic Arctic wildlife, such as whales, walrus and Musk ox
- Walking in the Yukon & Alaska
Explore some of the most scenic and untouched natural areas on planet Earth
- A full range of guided hikes and wilderness trails
- Visit the gold rush town of Skagway
- Endless wildlife viewing opportunities