There is very little that this vast continent cannot offer a traveller. Whether it is the breathtaking landscapes, the iconic cities, the bright lights of Sin City or the sheer diversity of the Canadian provinces; you’ll find reality to be a lot more inspiring than the silver screen.
Take a classic road trip along Route 66, visit Old Faithful, learn to surf in Hawaii, take the Rocky Mountaineer across Canada, or hit the iconic cities of New York, Boston and Philadelphia.
How much time have we got?
- Deep South & Delta Blues
Trace the roots of American music in the Deep South along the mighty Mississippi
- Visit Elvis' birthplace and Graceland
- Take the Mississippi River Road to Natchez
- Vibrant Bourbon Street
- Yellowstone Wildlife Trails
Explore the land of glaciers, geysers, wolves and bears.
- Track wolves in Yellowstone N.P.
- Glacier and Grand Teton N.P.
- Specialist wildlife guides
- Whales & Bears of British Columbia
Rugged scenery and wildlife of Western Canada
- Orca, Humpback and Grey whale watching with experienced naturalist guides
- Search for Black bears on the rocky shoreline of Clayoquot Sound
- Observation of the 'mythical' Grizzly bear in its natural surroundings
- Canadian Family Discovery
This diverse family holiday is the perfect outdoor adventure with a chance to raft, canoe, hike and bike amongst some...
- Hike in the majestic Canadian Rockies
- Discover Banff, Yoho and Jasper National Parks
- Enjoy Incredible wildlife viewing