There is very little that this vast continent cannot offer a traveller. Whether it is the breathtaking landscapes, the iconic cities, the bright lights of Sin City or the sheer diversity of the Canadian provinces; you’ll find reality to be a lot more inspiring than the silver screen.
Take a classic road trip along Route 66, visit Old Faithful, learn to surf in Hawaii, take the Rocky Mountaineer across Canada, or hit the iconic cities of New York, Boston and Philadelphia.
How much time have we got?
- Deep South & Delta Blues
Trace the roots of American music in the Deep South along the mighty Mississippi
- Visit Elvis' birthplace and Graceland
- Take the Mississippi River Road to Natchez
- Vibrant Bourbon Street
- Walking in the Yukon & Alaska
Explore some of the most scenic and untouched natural areas on planet Earth
- • A full range of guided hikes and wilderness trails • Visit Skagway – a gold...
- Yellowstone Wildlife Trails
Explore the land of glaciers, geysers, wolves and bears.
- Track wolves in Yellowstone N.P.
- Glacier and Grand Teton N.P.
- Specialist wildlife guides
- Canadian Wildlife & Vancouver Island
Enjoy the mountains, coastline and wildlife of Western Canada
- Mountains and wildlife
- Inside Passage ferry
- Bear spotting in Tofino