There is very little that this vast continent cannot offer a traveller. Whether it is the breathtaking landscapes, the iconic cities, the bright lights of Sin City or the sheer diversity of the Canadian provinces; you’ll find reality to be a lot more inspiring than the silver screen.
Take a classic road trip along Route 66, visit Old Faithful, learn to surf in Hawaii, take the Rocky Mountaineer across Canada, or hit the iconic cities of New York, Boston and Philadelphia.
How much time have we got?
- Deep South & Delta Blues
Trace the roots of American music in the Deep South along the mighty Mississippi
- Visit Elvis' birthplace and Graceland
- Take the Mississippi River Road to Natchez
- Vibrant Bourbon Street
- Walking the Canadian Maritimes
Explore the unique charm of Nova Scotia and Canada's Maritime Provinces
- Whale watching activity in Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Dedicated and guided hikes on most days
- Iconic views of Peggy's Cove Lighthouse
- Whales & Bears of British Columbia
Rugged scenery and wildlife of Western Canada
- Orca, Humpback and Grey whale watching with experienced naturalist guides
- Search for Black bears on the rocky shoreline of Clayoquot Sound
- Observation of the 'mythical' Grizzly bear in its natural surroundings
- Canyon Country In-depth
Explore canyons and towering arches of the Southwest
- Jeep and walking tour of Monument Valley
- Canyonlands, Arches N.P. and view of incredible Dead Horse Point
- Private tour through Moab’s backcountry slot canyons