There is very little that this vast continent cannot offer a traveller. Whether it is the breathtaking landscapes, the iconic cities, the bright lights of Sin City or the sheer diversity of the Canadian provinces; you’ll find reality to be a lot more inspiring than the silver screen.
Take a classic road trip along Route 66, visit Old Faithful, learn to surf in Hawaii, take the Rocky Mountaineer across Canada, or hit the iconic cities of New York, Boston and Philadelphia.
How much time have we got?
- Classic Northwest Passage & Greenland
Sail the Arctic's most fabled route, made famous by Amundsen and Franklin
- Sail the most legendary route in Arctic lore
- Navigate the coastline of Devon Island, the wildlife 'super highway' of the Arctic
- Start to unravel the legend of Sir John Franklin's 'lost expedition'
- Baffin Island & Greenland Explorer
Experience two unique locations in the Arctic on this exciting journey
- Spectacular glacial landscapes and colourful Greenlandic villages
- Marvel at Ilulissat icefjord, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and wonder of the world
- Wildlife observation on shore, on zodiac cruises and from the ship
- Cycling the California Coast
Discover California on two wheels
- Point to point rides with specialist cycling guide
- Cycle part of the infamous Pacific Coast Highway
- Explore, incredible canyons, idyllic coastal towns and winding valleys
- Canadian Adventure Family Holiday
This diverse family holiday is the perfect outdoor adventure with a chance to raft, canoe, hike and bike amongst some...
- Hike in the majestic Canadian Rockies
- Discover Banff, Yoho and Jasper National Parks
- Enjoy Incredible wildlife viewing