There is very little that this vast continent cannot offer a traveller. Whether it is the breathtaking landscapes, the iconic cities, the bright lights of Sin City or the sheer diversity of the Canadian provinces; you’ll find reality to be a lot more inspiring than the silver screen.
Take a classic road trip along Route 66, visit Old Faithful, learn to surf in Hawaii, take the Rocky Mountaineer across Canada, or hit the iconic cities of New York, Boston and Philadelphia.
How much time have we got?
- Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness
Cruise across the wildlife rich Prince William Sound
- Travel by float plane to spot Grizzly bears
- Wildlife viewing cruise around Resurrection Bay
- Be awe-struck by the mountains, glaciers and rivers
- Cycling the California Coast
Discover California on two wheels
- Point to point rides with specialist cycling guide
- Cycle part of the infamous Pacific Coast Highway
- Explore, incredible canyons, idyllic coastal towns and winding valleys
- Southeast Alaska Island Roamer Charter
Photographic charter in the Alaskan wilderness with Stig Brondbo
- Black and Brown bear viewing at Anan Creek and Pack Creek
- Observe bears feeding during the famous Alaskan Salmon Run
- Humpback whales in Frederick Sound
- Walking in the Yukon & Alaska
Explore some of the most scenic and untouched natural areas on planet Earth
- • A full range of guided hikes and wilderness trails • Visit Skagway – a gold...