Known as the ‘Switzerland of the Middle East’, Jordan is a traditionally peaceful country with well-protected borders and a wonderfully friendly reception. Despite being a ‘young’ country you will find ancient culture and historic ruins in every direction you turn.
Petra is the crown jewel of sites in Jordan; a mecca for travellers looking to explore the country. Wander through its pinkish walls and historical treasures, before heading over to the grand vistas of Wadi Rum! Finish off with a truly surreal floating experience in the Dead Sea, dwarfed by the beautiful Rift Valley cliffs.
- Hidden Treasures of Jordan
Explore Jordan's archaeological highlights and crusader castles
- Visit Jordan's desert castles, home to centuries of history
- Explore the ancient city of Jerash and Bethany beyond the Jordan
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Petra & Wadi Rum Trek
Enjoy a magical desert trek through Jordan
- Beautiful desert landscape of UNESCO World Heritage Site Wadi Rum
- Traditional Bedouin camp
- Famous rose-red city of Petra
- Petra & Wadi Rum by Bike
Cycle through the spectacular desert scenery of Jordan and visit the most impressive historical can UNESCO sites.
- Cycle through spectacular desert scenery
- Visit the UNESCO site of Petra
- Camp under the stars in Wadi Rum
- A Week in Jordan
Visit the highlights of Jordan including magnificent Petra
- Discover Petra's secrets, with two full days at the labyrinthine rose-red city
- Experience Bedouin life at a desert camp in Wadi Rum
- Stroll through the ancient streets of Roman Jerash