Reaching Antarctica is the ultimate achievement so if you have the time, you’ll want to explore comprehensively. Spanning 23 days, this extensive expedition brings you further south than most Antarctic voyages, taking in the Falkland Islands, South Georgia Island, the South Shetland Islands, and the Antarctic Peninsula. You’ll cross the Antarctic Circle and the Drake Passage, tour historic landing sites, and bear witness to wildlife and landscapes not found anywhere else.
The Falklands and South Georgia
- Sail the historic Beagle Channel, spotting seldom-seen seabirds and magnificent whales with the help of wildlife experts.
- Experience a unique opportunity to see the Sub Antarctic islands from several different perspectives by Zodiac and land, seeing frozen peaks, icebergs and glaciers rarely seen by others.
- Uncover the fascinating histories, rich wildlife and incredible landscapes of the far-flung Falkland and South Georgia islands.
- Ramp up your adventure by taking part in sea kayaking. Due to high popularity, be sure to book in advance.
- 17 breakfasts
- 15 lunches
- 16 dinners
- Dates & Prices►Close tab
- Flight inclusive click to switch Land only
From To Price Book 22 November 2018 9 December 2018 £13,000 Book 22 November 2018 9 December 2018 £8,775 Book 22 November 2018 9 December 2018 £11,900 Book 22 November 2018 9 December 2018 £10,725 Book 22 November 2018 9 December 2018 £20,800 Book 22 November 2018 9 December 2018 £10,990 Book 22 November 2018 9 December 2018 £13,020 Book 22 November 2018 9 December 2018 £10,400 Book PLEASE CALL OUR EXPERT TEAM FOR FLIGHT-INCLUSIVE OPTIONS
- Itinerary►Close tab
- Gallery►Close tab
- FAQs►Close tab
- How do I make a booking?
- When you find a holiday you love you can either make a booking request on our website or contact a member of our team and we will do this over the phone with you. Click on the 'Dates / Prices' tab, select a date and away you go!
- What happens when I make a booking online?
- All of your details come through to our Travel and Experience Consultants who will personally reserve you a place on the trip. We will then contact you over the telephone to take payment for the trip and to discuss your flight options.
- Are flights included?
- If you have selected a 'flight inclusive' option then the price you see includes flights from London. If you would prefer a regional departure then our team will talk you through the options available to you. Please note that regional departures often involve a price supplement.
- Can I book my own flights?
- Yes of course. If you would prefer to book your own flights then we would advise that you do not do this until you have spoken to our team and confirmed your booking. Escorted tour departures will require you to be at the 'meeting point' to start your tour at a specific time. Your flights will need to get you there for this time.
- I like one of your trips but want to change something. Can i?
- If you wish to change any parts of our trips then please contact a member of our team. Our details are on the 'Contact Us' page. Our Travel and Experience Consultants will devise a personal itinerary to meet your requirements.
- I am going on an escorted tour but would like to stay a few extra nights. Can you arrange this?
- Yes we can arrange for extensions and pre/post tour hotels. Please talk to our Travel and Experience Consultants to outline your requirements.
- What paperwork will I get?
- You will receive an initial email from We Are Travel to thank you for booking with us. You will then receive your booking confirmation from our head office which will contain the details of your trip. You can contact us at anytime if you have any concerns.
- Are you ABTA registered?
- Yes we are. Our ABTA registration is P7213 as 'We Are Travel'.
- I am a solo traveller. Will I have to share a room?
- All of our prices are based on a 'room share' basis. this will be with a like-minded traveller of the same sex. If you would prefer to have your own room then please contact a member of our team or indicate this on your booking form. We will then confirm whether this is available and if there is a single supplement.
- your website says that 'flight inclusive' trips are not available. Does this mean that I have to book my own flight?
- We can still book your flights for you. This means that the tour does not include 'group flights'. Just contact a member of our team and they will talk you through the options.