Vietnam’s idyllic coastline is enjoyed mostly by local fisherman, with many travellers delving no deeper than the drawcards of Ha Long Bay, Nha Trang and the cities of Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Hue and Hoi An. Adventure cruising offers the best of both worlds – a way to experience not only those must-see icons, but the smaller gems that remain obscure to the outside world. Swim and snorkel around tiny islands, stroll along blazing sand dunes, gain insight into small-village tradition, and – perhaps most incredible of all – visit Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, an outstanding natural wonder of limestone cliffs and caves still largely untouched by the hand of tourism. Balancing leisure and discovery, comfort and adventure, this Intrepid small-ship voyage has all the makings of an unforgettable journey in South East Asia.
Cruising the Coast of Vietnam – South to North
- Drop anchor in Phan Tiet to see the enormous Tra Cu reclining Buddha, the Fairy Spring and the beautiful sand dunes of Mui Ne
- Enjoy a pottery demonstration in Bau Truc, the oldest pottery village in South East Asia
- Stroll the tailors and artisan shops of Hoi An and take home that bespoke souvenir
- Spend time at the Vinh Moc tunnels and Khe Sanh Combat Base, both of which provide eye-opening insight into the America-Vietnam war
- Venture to where relatively few tourists have gone before – the extraordinary Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, where caves as long as 30 kilometres were discovered only recently
- Be enchanted by the dreamlike scenery of Ha Long Bay, Vietnam’s must-see natural wonder of limestone islands
- 14 breakfasts
- 4 lunches
- 14 dinners
- Dates & Prices►Close tab
- Flight inclusive click to switch Land only
From To Price Book 30 March 2019 13 April 2019 £4,150 Book 30 March 2019 13 April 2019 £5,005 Book 30 March 2019 13 April 2019 £4,570 Book 25 April 2019 9 May 2019 £5,285 Book 25 April 2019 9 May 2019 £5,005 Book 25 April 2019 9 May 2019 £4,150 Book 25 April 2019 9 May 2019 £4,570 Book 25 April 2019 9 May 2019 £5,005 Book PLEASE CALL OUR EXPERT TEAM FOR FLIGHT-INCLUSIVE OPTIONS
- Itinerary►Close tab
- Gallery►Close tab
- FAQs►Close tab
- How do I make a booking?
- When you find a holiday you love you can either make a booking request on our website or contact a member of our team and we will do this over the phone with you. Click on the 'Dates / Prices' tab, select a date and away you go!
- What happens when I make a booking online?
- All of your details come through to our Travel and Experience Consultants who will personally reserve you a place on the trip. We will then contact you over the telephone to take payment for the trip and to discuss your flight options.
- Are flights included?
- If you have selected a 'flight inclusive' option then the price you see includes flights from London. If you would prefer a regional departure then our team will talk you through the options available to you. Please note that regional departures often involve a price supplement.
- Can I book my own flights?
- Yes of course. If you would prefer to book your own flights then we would advise that you do not do this until you have spoken to our team and confirmed your booking. Escorted tour departures will require you to be at the 'meeting point' to start your tour at a specific time. Your flights will need to get you there for this time.
- I like one of your trips but want to change something. Can i?
- If you wish to change any parts of our trips then please contact a member of our team. Our details are on the 'Contact Us' page. Our Travel and Experience Consultants will devise a personal itinerary to meet your requirements.
- I am going on an escorted tour but would like to stay a few extra nights. Can you arrange this?
- Yes we can arrange for extensions and pre/post tour hotels. Please talk to our Travel and Experience Consultants to outline your requirements.
- What paperwork will I get?
- You will receive an initial email from We Are Travel to thank you for booking with us. You will then receive your booking confirmation from our head office which will contain the details of your trip. You can contact us at anytime if you have any concerns.
- Are you ABTA registered?
- Yes we are. Our ABTA registration is P7213 as 'We Are Travel'.
- I am a solo traveller. Will I have to share a room?
- All of our prices are based on a 'room share' basis. this will be with a like-minded traveller of the same sex. If you would prefer to have your own room then please contact a member of our team or indicate this on your booking form. We will then confirm whether this is available and if there is a single supplement.
- your website says that 'flight inclusive' trips are not available. Does this mean that I have to book my own flight?
- We can still book your flights for you. This means that the tour does not include 'group flights'. Just contact a member of our team and they will talk you through the options.