discovery holidays - 788 found
- Peru Family Adventure
Spectacled bears of northern Peru, awe-inspiring Machu Picchu and fun filled Cuzco
- Visit Peru’s first wildlife rescue centre designed specifically for Spectacled Bears
- Morning tour of Machu Picchu when it's at its quietest
- Chocolate making class and art workshop in Cuzco
- Costa Rica to Panama Voyage
Delight in exploring remote, protected parks and landscapes on the Pacific Coast
- Travel by small-ship for seven nights, ensuring access to remote areas where...
- Explore famed national parks, including Soberania, home to over 530 species of...
- Swim & snorkel off beautiful beaches in the Pearl Islands & Restingue Island.
- Puglia: Discover the Heel of Italy
Discover Puglia's traditional farmland, Mediterranean coastline and Baroque cities
- Baroque Lecce and cristal-clear sea in Salento
- 'Trulli' houses in Alberobello
- Enjoy a fun cookery class and wine tasting
- Headwater – Cycling the Wine Villages of Piedmont, Self-Guided
Scenic self-guided cycling in the UNESCO vineyards of Piedmont
- Beautifully scenic cycling in the UNESCO vineyards of Piedmont
- Luxury hotels with panoramic pools
- A mecca for foodies: superb regional cuisine and outstanding wines
- Headwater – Walking the Wine Villages of Piedmont, Self-Guided
On this self-guided walking holiday you'll explore the beautifully tranquil Langhe region of Piedmont, a gastronomic gem quietly tucked into...
- Superb walking in truly undiscovered, yet highly sophisticated Italy
- Imposing Savoy castles, tiny frescoed chapels, sun-drenched hamlets
- Atmospheric wine villages and boundless vineyards
- A Taste of Cuba
A lively cultural week featuring the Island's must-see highlights and traditional homestays
- Learn to dance salsa in Trinidad
- Visit to a tobacco farm and walk through tobacco plantations in the UNESCO Vinales Valley
- Spend four nights in Cuban guesthouses
- Amazon Rainforest Cruise
Voyage into the world's largest river basin and explore the Peruvian Amazon
- View wildlife on hikes, excursion boat rides & even while kayaking in three different habitats.
- Sample local culture with cooking demonstrations, village visits, stops at riverside markets & Shaman blessing ceremony.
- Learn during guided tours, lectures & field interpretation by experienced native naturalists
- Costa Rica Adventure
Natural highlights of Costa Rica from the Caribbean to the Pacific Coast
- Boat tour of Tortuguero's tranquil waterways
- Lunch at an organic farm and visit a pineapple plantation
- Zip-lining excursion included - soar above the cloud forest!
- The Five Stans of the Silk Road George Kourounis Photography Adventure
5 countries, 3 weeks, 1 epic trip on the Silk Road, accompanied by National Geographic’s George Kourounis
- ‘Door to Hell’ giant burning gas pit in Turkmenistan
- Islamic architecture and ruins along the great Silk Road
- Villages and lakes of the Fann and Tien Shan Mountains
- Chaumont to Amboise Walk
Self-guided walking in the Loire along rivers and past chateaux.
- Gentle, off-the-beaten-track walking on relaxing flat routes beside the rivers Loire and...
- France's finest chateaux: Amboise, Chenonceau and Chaumont-sur-Loire
- Quality hotels offering masses of local character, great regional cuisine and outstanding wines
- Chateaux of the Loire Cycling
Cycle through idyllic scenery and visit the finest chateaux in France
- Perfect cycling routes: traffic-free lanes, majestic forests, vineyards, poppies and sunflowers
- Hand-picked hotels in fabulous locations, 3 with swimming pools
- Splendour of Renaissance Chenonceau - 'jewel in the Loire crown'
- Cape Family Adventure
Explore the Cape of South Africa, tracking down some of it's infamous wildlife, incredible scenery and exciting activities.
- Cable car up and down the iconic Table Mountain
- Penguins, seals and whales along the rugged coastline