The wonderful world of Switzerland … staggering views of the alps, the best chocolate you can imagine, the most beautiful lakes and an adrenalin fuelled adventure scene! What more could you ask for?
The culture in this country is based upon shared values of democracy, peace and family. A beautiful feel to the communities you will come across in all areas of the country. Trek the glaciers, experience the finest of European restaurants, ski the slopes or just sit and watch the world evolve from an enviable mountain view point.
- Tour du Mont Blanc Week
Trek famous circuit in one week from Switzerland to France
- A 'fast and light' week of the Classic Mont Blanc circuit
- Spectacular views of the Mont Blanc
- Three countries in one week
- Headwater – Lake Constance Self-Guided Cycling
Self-guided cycling around the beautiful Lake Constance.
- Cycle through postcard-pretty villages and stunning mountain views
- Visit Baroque churches, Gothic cathedrals, fairytale palaces, romantic castles
- Swim every day
- Headwater – Highlights of Lake Constance by bike
Explore Austria, Switzerland and Germany by bike on gentle cycling trails around Lake Constance.
- Flat and flexible cycling along beautiful lakeside paths, wildflower fields, vineyards and cherry orchards
- Historical and cultural: Baroque churches, Gothic cathedrals, fairytale palaces, romantic castles
- Postcard-pretty villages, half-timbered, frescoed towns, cafe-lined waterfronts and stunning mountain views
- Trails of the Swiss Alps
Discover the western end of the Bernese Oberland range
- Centre based in the pretty village of Kandersteg
- Classic Swiss landscapes
- Views of the Eiger, Monch, Jungfrau and Matterhorn