Far beyond the usual stereotypes of Vikings, Volvos and Abba, you will find Sweden has grown into a multi-cultural haven of art, music and fashion. The vibe in Stockholm is ultra stylish and you will admire their attention to detail everywhere you turn!
Venture in to the wilds of the country, heading towards the Arctic Circle to experience a unique kind of trip, filled with mysterious lights in the sky, peaceful wilderness, deep forests and frozen lakes! Try your hand at one of the many winter activities, spend the night in an ice hotel or explore the Viking heritage at the Foteviken reserve.
- Stockholm & The Baltics in Winter
Explore some of Europe's prettiest old towns and festive markets
- Visit Sweden, Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania
- Experience traditional Christmas markets
- Visit the Hill of Crosses and Trakai Castle
- Arctic Sweden & the Icehotel
5 days mixed activities in spectacular Arctic Sweden
- Action-packed break in Arctic Sweden
- Stay at the world-famous Icehotel
- Dogsled in silent forest trails
- Swedish Lapland Activity Week
Multi-activity trip in remote Arctic Sweden
- Snowmobile excursion on frozen sea
- Northern lights snowshoe walk
- Dogsledding through pristine forests
- Scandinavia & Baltic Circuit
Explore the highlights of Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland), before travelling back south into the Baltic states, with a...
- Explore Copenhagen like a local and hop on a bike. There is no better way...
- Norway's fjords feature some of the most stunning scenery on Earth. Cruise past waterfalls and...
- Discover Stockholm's maritime history at the Vasa Museum, which houses an original wooden war ship...