As one of the most exotic countries in Europe, Spain offers everything – world class architecture, exquisite cuisine, overwhelming coastline and soul-stirring flamenco.
Explore the Moorish and medieval sides to the country, trekking through white-washed villages, wild meadows and rich forests. Visit the Alhambra Palace and explore the Islamic architecture of the region. Or even head out one of the most famous pilgrimage routes – the Camino de Santiago! Oh yes – there are some rather lovely beaches if you need to lie down after all of that!
- Snowshoeing in the Catalan Pyrenees
Discover the Catalan Pyrenees whilst snowshoeing in this undiscovered beauty.
- Snowshoe the valleys and forests of Pallars Sobira
- Walk up to high passes of the Aiguestortes National Park
- Learn about cheese and wool production, enjoy wine tasting
- Headwater – Contrasts of Catalunya Self-Guided Cycling – Premium
Ride through beautiful Spanish villages and rural orchards
- Ride through beautiful villages and rural orchards
- Soak up the sun on sandy beaches and beautiful bays
- Spend two nights in a luxury 14th Century castle
- Salzburg and the Austrian Lake District
This 7-night holiday gives a lovely introduction to the Austrian lakes district, Salzkammergut, a land intrinsically linked with 'The Sound...
- Start in Salzburg and finish on Lake Mondsee
- hotels, most with spas; warm, friendly hoteliers; lovely local cuisine
- Walking French & Spanish Catalonia
Discover Catalonia with walks along the coast of France and Spain.
- Scenic coastal walking
- Catalonian culture
- Charming Collioure