As one of the most exotic countries in Europe, Spain offers everything – world class architecture, exquisite cuisine, overwhelming coastline and soul-stirring flamenco.
Explore the Moorish and medieval sides to the country, trekking through white-washed villages, wild meadows and rich forests. Visit the Alhambra Palace and explore the Islamic architecture of the region. Or even head out one of the most famous pilgrimage routes – the Camino de Santiago! Oh yes – there are some rather lovely beaches if you need to lie down after all of that!
- Snowshoeing in the Catalan Pyrenees
Discover the Catalan Pyrenees whilst snowshoeing in this undiscovered beauty.
- Snowshoe the valleys and forests of Pallars Sobira
- Walk up to high passes of the Aiguestortes National Park
- Learn about cheese and wool production, enjoy wine tasting
- Headwater – Contrasts of Catalunya Self-Guided Cycling – Premium
Ride through beautiful Spanish villages and rural orchards
- Ride through beautiful villages and rural orchards
- Soak up the sun on sandy beaches and beautiful bays
- Spend two nights in a luxury 14th Century castle
- Headwater – Highlights of the Santiago Walk
Enjoy a real sense of achievement on this self-guided pilgrim walk from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela.
- Walk along one of the most famous UNESCO pilgrimage routes in the world
- Excellent mix of accommodation, including a converted water mill, restored parish houses and stylish farmhouses
- Poppy-sprinkled wheat fields, orchid-rich water meadows, pine-scented woodland
- Self-guided Cycling in Andalucia: Seville to Cadiz
Discover one of Spain’s most iconic areas by bike
- Authentic accommodation in Parador hotels and an Andalucian hacienda
- Tapas and flamenco in the streets of Jerez
- Spectacular sandy beaches of Cadiz