This country is rich in culture, history, picture-postcard views and beautiful lakeside resorts, welcoming travellers with its intoxicating charm. With historical links back to Alexander the Great, this is a small nation with a hugely complex and fascinating background!
Visit the capital city Skopje, widely touted as one of the most unusual capitals in the whole of Europe. Part Turkish, part ancient fortress and part contemporary – it is a real mix of personalities. Elsehwere in the country you can explore the picturesque villages and trek to medieval monasteries secreted away in remote mountains. There is a reason that the New York Times named Macedonia as one of the top 50 places to visit in 2015!
- Balkan Explorer
Discover Macedonia and get a taste of Bulgaria and Kosovo
- Discover Skopje and Sofia- two of the Balkan's most vibrant capitals
- Bulgaria's UNESCO world heritage Rila Monastery
- Macedonia's Tikvesh wine region and alluring Lake Ohrid
- Cycle Macedonia & Northern Albania
Cycle through Macedonia and North Albania, the last hidden gems of Europe.
- Cycle along the Black Drin Valley
- Enjoy spectacular scenery at Komani Lake
- Visit the UNESCO town of Ohrid
- Cycle the Balkans
Explore 4 countries by bike.
- • UNESCO Town of Ohrid • Magnificent Mavrov Lake and National Park • Breathtaking Durmitor, part of...