If Mother Nature had a home … it would most definitely be Iceland. With its raw, rugged, natural wonders, volcanic landscapes and powerful waterfalls it is no wonder that the country operates almost entirely on renewable energies.
Reykjavik has become an iconic city break with the Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle, Northern Lights and Whale Watching experiences; but there is even more to this great land than its Capital.
The sheer geology of the area leaves you in awe at every turn. Feel the icy-cold spray from the spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall on your face, trot across the lava fields on an Icelandic Horse, watch the hot springs bubbling at the foot of a snow capped mountain. Travel across the growing gap between the Eurasian and North American tectonic plates; even dive between the two and touch them below the surface of the icy water.
- Iceland Walking Explorer
Waterfalls, Volcanoes, Geysir and wonderful National Parks
- A full circuit of the country combining all the major sites
- See the new craters formed by the Eyjafjallajokull eruption
- Well-equipped campsites, some next to hot springs or with hot tubs or showers
- Essential Greenland: Southern Coasts and Disko Bay
Enjoy an in-depth exploration of one of Greenland’s most remote regions
- Search for iconic Arctic wildlife, such as whales, seals and seabirds
- Explore the Ilulissat Icefjord and Kujataa farming communities, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Meet locals and experience traditional Inuit settlements
- Spitsbergen, Greenland & Iceland
A voyage encompassing three Arctic countries with dramatic, contrasting and desolate landscapes.
- Discover the wild and rugged coast of eastern Greenland
- Chance to observe walrus, Polar bear, Arctic terns, kittiwakes and Glaucous gulls
- An excursion into Scoresbysund, one of the largest fjord complexes in the world
- Greenland’s Northern Lights – Fly & Cruise
Visit the remains of Thule camps and enjoy the splendour of Scoresbysund as the ship navigates past majestic icebergs
- Spectacular landscapes of unspoiled Eastern Greenland
- Explore the world’s largest fjord system, Scoresbysund
- Visit Scoresbysund, with majestic icebergs over 100 metres tall