There really is too much to say about Greece in a few words. The ancient history, beautiful beaches, amazing contrasting islands, mouthwatering food and gorgeous sunshine. How long have you got?
Indulge in a little island hopping between the islands to discover the remotest of ruins and the most outstanding of views. From Santorini to Crete… each island is like a brand new country to be discovered.
Don’t overlook a trip to Athens as the historical capital of Europe. Marvel at the finely struck balance between the ancient and the modern in this intriguing city.
- Greece: Zagori & Meteora
Explore the secret paths of Vikos–Aoos National Park and Meteora on foot
- Vikos Gorge and the Zagori arch stone bridges
- Hike to the stunning alpine Dragon Lake
- Spectacular Meteora- 'columns in the sky'
- Cycling in Greece
Cycle through historic sights of ancient Greece
- Cycle along idyllic coastlines
- Visit historic sights of ancient Greece
- Discover Athens and its archaeological treasures
- Greek Island Family Adventure
A gentle week of family fun on a sun drenched isle.
- Sea kayaking
- Tsambika Beach
- Horseriding and Ostrich farm
- Mountains & Villages of Evia
Discover the real Greece on the island of Evia with walks through coastal paths, forests and gorges
- Discover an authentic Greek island
- Walk along dramatic coastline and visit remote villages
- Savour delicious cuisine in traditional tavernas