There really is too much to say about Greece in a few words. The ancient history, beautiful beaches, amazing contrasting islands, mouthwatering food and gorgeous sunshine. How long have you got?
Indulge in a little island hopping between the islands to discover the remotest of ruins and the most outstanding of views. From Santorini to Crete… each island is like a brand new country to be discovered.
Don’t overlook a trip to Athens as the historical capital of Europe. Marvel at the finely struck balance between the ancient and the modern in this intriguing city.
- Greece: Zagori & Meteora
Explore the secret paths of Vikos–Aoos National Park and Meteora on foot
- Vikos Gorge and the Zagori arch stone bridges
- Hike to the stunning alpine Dragon Lake
- Spectacular Meteora- 'columns in the sky'
- Highlights of Ancient Greece
Journey through thousands of years of Greece’s history.
- Explore the ancient sites of Mystras and Delphi
- Visit Olympia, the site of the first Olympic Games
- Enjoy spectacular Meteora- 'columns in the sky'
- Walking on the Greek Islands
Discover three idyllic Greek islands
- Discover the three islands of Naxos, Santorini and Paros
- Gentle walks amid idyllic scenery and remote villages
- Enjoy delicious local Greek cuisine
- Cycling in Greece
Cycle through historic sights of ancient Greece
- Cycle along idyllic coastlines
- Visit historic sights of ancient Greece
- Discover Athens and its archaeological treasures