There’s a reason why most French people think that they live in the best place on earth. As home to some of histories greatest musicians, artists, philosophers and writers, we all get a sense of our more artistic sides when visiting this country.
From the absolute style and superiority of Paris, to the mind-blowing grandness of The Alps; everything here has something to keep us interested in finding out more. Immerse yourself in the unrivalled romance of the region, take a trip to an opulent renaissance chateau or pedal through the vineyards in rural Provence. Vive la France!
- Headwater – Vineyards of Vaucluse Self-Guided Cycling
Cycle the famous Cotes de Rhone vineyards and visit France's most extensive Roman site with a 6000-seat theatre, baths, houses...
- Easy interest-packed cycling on Provencal plains and foothills
- Famous Cotes du Rhone vineyards: Gigondas, Beaumes-de-Venise, Vacqueyras
- Extensive Roman remains at Vaison-la- Romaine and UNESCO Orange
- Headwater – Self-Guided Canoeing on the Dordogne
Safe, undemanding canoeing holiday on the most celebrated river in France.
- One of France's most celebrated rivers: wide, peaceful, calm, flat
- Excellent for families, easy for beginners
- Friendly hotels, all with pools; superb cuisine
- Mont Ventoux Cycling Weekend
Climb one of the Tour de France's most iconic mountains
- A fantastic compact cycling trip around some of the best roads in France
- Climb the Tour de France's most famous mountain by the two most iconic routes
- Beautiful scenery and Provencal culture
- Ardeche Activity Family Holiday
A mix of different activities in spectacular surroundings.
- Spectacular gorge descent
- Perfect for rock climbing and abseiling
- Cycle through the countryside