A country which strikes at the heart of every traveller. The lingering summers, avant-garde design, the warm cinnamon aromas in the cafes and the absolute stillness of the wilderness invokes strong emotions from all who visit.
Explore its vast forests and lakes, stay in a lakeside cottage, try your hand at snow-shoeing and get to know the local life in the enigmatic capital of Helsinki. Finland is perhaps one of the most over-looked destinations in the Scandinavian region … which makes it Europe’s best kept secret!
- Fat biking in Finland
Explore the Finnish winter wilderness on two wheels
- Cycle through the remote Finnish Wilderness
- Cross snow-laden forests and fells
- Chance to see the Northern Lights
- Finnish Winter Adventure Family Holiday
See the Northern Lights in Finland
- • Snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and dogsledding • Beautifully remote wilderness location • Chance to see the Northern Lights
- Journey to the North Pole
Probably the ultimate Polar voyage: sail to 90º north aboard the world's largest nuclear-powered icebreaker.
- Circumnavigate the globe and reach 90° North - 'the top of the world'
- Discover the remote archipelago of Franz Josef Land with its 191 islands
- Travel aboard the world's largest and most powerful icebreaker
- Snowshoeing & Northern Lights
Snowshoe in the wilderness under the Northern Lights
- • Search for the Northern Lights on snowshoes • Follow trails in the wilderness to the...