Prague has long since been a favoured destination for a European city break, but the wider Czech Republic is now increasing in popularity for those of us looking to explore historical European civilisations.
Whilst everything about Prague is worthy of its popularity, there is a wealth of experience to be gained from travelling into the countryside beyond. Explore the winding rivers and mysterious forests, where you will find many castles and rural villages to enhance your understanding of this country.
- Prague to Budapest Ride
Visit four historic capitals from the Czech Republic to Hungary
- Cycle along rivers, through forests and national parks
- Discover four countries steeped in history
- Enjoy Central European culture, cuisines, wines and beers
- Journey through the Czech Republic
A varied cultural experience through the Czech Republic.
- Prague, Brno, Cesky Krumlov and Pilsen
- Baroque aristocratic Kroměříž Castle with decorative gardens
- Pilsner Urquell Brewery, the birth place of Pilsner
- Jizerska 50 Ski Marathon
Enter the Jizerská 50 ski race, one of the oldest sport event in Czech Republic
- Enter the famous Jizerská 50km ski race
- Stay in a comfortable hotel in great location
- Great tracks profile for classic technique
- Highlights of Central Europe
Discover the cultures of the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia
- Five countries and many UNESCO World Heritage Sites in two weeks
- Europe's historic capitals and cities- Prague, Bratislava ,Vienna, Budapest and Krakow
- Scenic landscapes in Moravia and in the Tatra Mountains