Home to a trio of UNESCO cities (Split, Trogir and Dubrovnik), Croatia boasts one of the most beautiful coastlines in Europe. Dubrovnik is the most enchanting of cities to visit and potentially the best preserved Renaissance town anywhere in the world. Wander through its narrow streets and tiled roofs within the picturesque city walls.
Explore the Dalmatian coast, visiting Split, Hvar and Rovinj. Take a boat ride to Mljet Island and spend time in the many palaces and medieval cathedrals found in this intoxicating country.
- Cycle the Adriatic: Venice to Porec Self-Guided
Cycle through three different countries: Italy, Slovenia & Croatia
- Cycle through three different countries
- Visit the stunning city of Venice
- Follow the idyllic Istrian Peninsula
- Bosnia & Beyond
Experience the cultural variety and natural beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro
- Discover a stunning mix of Balkan countries with beautiful scenery and fascinating cultures
- Explore the cosmopolitan and historic Bosnian capital – Sarajevo
- Visit enchanting Mostar with its iconic bridge
- Cycling Bosnia & Montenegro
A pioneering ride through the remote mountain regions of Bosnia & Herzegovina!
- Beautiful remote scenery
- Balkan culture and cuisine
- Discover Mostar and Dubrovnik
- Cycle Northern Croatia & Slovenia
Cycle from Croatia's vibrant capital, through rural Slovenia and facinating UNESCO towns.
- Explore the 900 year old capital city of Zagreb
- Cycle through the Kupa River Valley into Slovenia
- Visit the historic UNESCO town of Porec