Bosnia & Herzegovina
Prepare to be enchanted! Bosnia is yet to be truly discovered as a tourist destination, making it the perfect escape for those who like to get under the skin of a country far from the madding crowds. Experience the pure, rugged beauty of the country and explore its culture and ancient civilisations.
Walk through primeval forests, ascend Maglic Mountain and gasp at the cascading waterfalls and glacial lakes. Explore the capital city of Sarajevo and seek to understand its role in the war-torn history of the previous Yugoslavia.
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Snowshoeing & Winter Walking in Bosnia
Discover untouched landscapes and a fusion of cultures
- Five days adventurous snowshoeing & winter walking through remote and spectacular winter mountain scenery
- Discover diverse & captivating Sarajevo
- Optional visit to the historic & charming town of Mostar
- Bosnia & Beyond
Experience the cultural variety and rugged natural beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro
- Discover a stunning mix of Balkan countries with beautiful scenery and fascinating cultures
- Explore the cosmopolitan and historic Bosnian capital – Sarajevo
- Visit enchanting Mostar with its iconic bridge
- Cycling Bosnia & Montenegro
A pioneering ride through the remote mountain regions of Bosnia & Herzegovina!
- Beautiful remote scenery
- Balkan culture and cuisine
- Discover Mostar and Dubrovnik
- Walking in Bosnia & Herzegovina
Explore the rugged natural beauty and intriguing history of Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Discover a stunning country with beautiful scenery and a fascinating culture
- Climb Bosnia's highest peak - Mt Maglic (2,386m)
- Experience a very warm welcome from the local community