Austria is a country offering the most picturesque of scenery you can imagine; coupled with fantastic eateries, friendly locals and the most amazing walking and cycling routes … you’ll be hard pressed to find a more pleasing destination.
Austria provides travellers with rugged, snow-capped mountains standing command over lush meadows and chocolate box villages. Explore the banks of the River Danube and spend a couple of days in the beautiful Vienna. The city provides a great testament to music, art and architecture! A powerful place to spend your time!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Headwater – Austrian Lakes Self-Guided Cycling
Self-guided cycling around the beautiful Austrian Lakes.
- Cycle exceptional lakeside routes: swimming opportunities every day
- Visit fairytale Salzburg: Baroque palaces, historic castles, stunning gardens
- Enjoy masses of 'rest day' choices: boat trips, watersports, cable car rides
- Headwater – Lake Constance Self-Guided Cycling
Self-guided cycling around the beautiful Lake Constance.
- Cycle through postcard-pretty villages and stunning mountain views
- Visit Baroque churches, Gothic cathedrals, fairytale palaces, romantic castles
- Swim every day
- Cross-country Skiing Dobbiaco
Ski surrounded by the Italian Dolomites' jagged peaks
- Find the right level on multigrade weeks
- Explore an extensive network of loipe
- Relax in a comfortable family-run hotel in picturesque Dobbiaco
- Headwater – Passau to Vienna Cycling
Discover the most popular cycle paths in Europe.
- Hilltop castles, Baroque palaces, historic abbeys, ornate monasteries
- Sunflower fields, vineyards, peach and apricot orchards
- Masses of culture: art galleries, Roman remains, 23,000-year-old sculptures