Austria is a country offering the most picturesque of scenery you can imagine; coupled with fantastic eateries, friendly locals and the most amazing walking and cycling routes … you’ll be hard pressed to find a more pleasing destination.
Austria provides travellers with rugged, snow-capped mountains standing command over lush meadows and chocolate box villages. Explore the banks of the River Danube and spend a couple of days in the beautiful Vienna. The city provides a great testament to music, art and architecture! A powerful place to spend your time!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Headwater – Austrian Lakes Cycling
Self-guided cycling around the beautiful Austrian Lakes.
- Cycle exceptional lakeside routes: swimming opportunities every day
- Visit fairytale Salzburg: Baroque palaces, historic castles, stunning gardens
- Enjoy masses of 'rest day' choices: boat trips, watersports, cable car rides
- Highlights of Central Europe
Enjoy the cultures and landscapes of the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia
- Five countries and many UNESCO World Heritage Sites in two weeks
- Europe's historic capitals and cities- Prague, Bratislava ,Vienna, Budapest and Krakow
- Scenic landscapes in Moravia and in the Tatra Mountains
- Headwater – Lake Constance Self-Guided Cycling – Premium
Self-guided cycling around the beautiful Lake Constance.
- Cycle through postcard-pretty villages and stunning mountain views
- Visit Baroque churches, Gothic cathedrals, fairytale palaces, romantic castles
- Swim every day
- Walking in the Austrian Tyrol
Moderate and challenging walks in the heart of Tyrol
- Beautiful Tyrolean scenery
- Moderate and challenging walks
- Traditional local cuisine