Austria is a country offering the most picturesque of scenery you can imagine; coupled with fantastic eateries, friendly locals and the most amazing walking and cycling routes … you’ll be hard pressed to find a more pleasing destination.
Austria provides travellers with rugged, snow-capped mountains standing command over lush meadows and chocolate box villages. Explore the banks of the River Danube and spend a couple of days in the beautiful Vienna. The city provides a great testament to music, art and architecture! A powerful place to spend your time!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Headwater – Austrian Lakes Cycling
Self-guided cycling around the beautiful Austrian Lakes.
- Cycle exceptional lakeside routes: swimming opportunities every day
- Visit fairytale Salzburg: Baroque palaces, historic castles, stunning gardens
- Enjoy masses of 'rest day' choices: boat trips, watersports, cable car rides
- Cycling The Danube: Vienna to Budapest
Enjoy meandering rides along the Danube from Austria to Hungary
- Meander along the Danube
- Cycle 3 countries in one week
- Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest
- Headwater – Self-Guided Austrian Lakes Walk – Premium
Self-guided walking in the picturesque Austrian Alps
- Snow-capped peaks, pine-clad hills, lush green meadows and unspoilt forest trails
- 4-star hotels throughout; swimming opportunities every day
- Crystal-clear lakes, babbling streams, tranquil shore and secluded bays
- Self-Guided Cycling on the Danube: Passau to Vienna
Ride on dedicated cycle routes through Austria and Germany
- Discover the rich culture and historical architecture of Vienna
- Ride on dedicated cycle routes
- Visit infamous castles, ruins and palaces along the Danube