Austria is a country offering the most picturesque of scenery you can imagine; coupled with fantastic eateries, friendly locals and the most amazing walking and cycling routes … you’ll be hard pressed to find a more pleasing destination.
Austria provides travellers with rugged, snow-capped mountains standing command over lush meadows and chocolate box villages. Explore the banks of the River Danube and spend a couple of days in the beautiful Vienna. The city provides a great testament to music, art and architecture! A powerful place to spend your time!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Headwater – Austrian Lakes Cycling
Self-guided cycling around the beautiful Austrian Lakes.
- Cycle exceptional lakeside routes: swimming opportunities every day
- Visit fairytale Salzburg: Baroque palaces, historic castles, stunning gardens
- Enjoy masses of 'rest day' choices: boat trips, watersports, cable car rides
- Headwater – Highlights of Lake Constance by bike
Explore Austria, Switzerland and Germany by bike on gentle cycling trails around Lake Constance.
- Flat and flexible cycling along beautiful lakeside paths, wildflower fields, vineyards and cherry orchards
- Historical and cultural: Baroque churches, Gothic cathedrals, fairytale palaces, romantic castles
- Postcard-pretty villages, half-timbered, frescoed towns, cafe-lined waterfronts and stunning mountain views
- Headwater – Austrian Lakes Activities
Indulge in a range of activities: walking and cycling (route directions provided), water sports, boat trips and local sightseeing.
- Luxury 4-star hotel: secluded gardens, exquisite cuisine and top-of-the-range wellness centre including...
- Postcard-pretty villages, lovely lakeside beaches, spectacular mountain views
- Fairytale city of Salzburg: Baroque palaces, Renaissance gardens, elegant Viennese coffee houses
- Winter Walking in Tyrol
Walk beautiful alpine trails in Austria
- Explore an extensive network of trails
- Sample traditional Tyrolean cuisine
- Discover pretty villages and cosy mountain cafes