Albania, the last frontier of Europe! Not your average holiday destination. But who said we’re average? The country is still emerging from relative isolation and is overflowing with fantastic experiences for our intrepid travellers. Uncover the remains of intriguing civilisations dating back to the ancient Greeks, Byzantines and Romans. Travel to Lake Ohrid across the White Mountains to experience the traditional Albanian rural lifestyle.
A country of outstanding beauty and fascinating culture! Conquer the last frontier before it catches on.
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Cycle the Balkans
Explore 4 countries by bike.
- • UNESCO Town of Ohrid • Magnificent Mavrov Lake and National Park • Breathtaking Durmitor, part of...
- Walking in Albania
Trek in the Albanian Alps and soak up the culture as you visit historic landmarks
- The picturesque regions of Theth and Valbone
- The 'Lock-in Tower' of Theth
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Highlights of Albania
Enjoy outstanding natural beauty and rich culture in undiscovered Albania
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Butrint, Berat and Gjirokaster
- Discover historical monuments including Durres Amphitheatre, Korce Medieval Art Museum and Resurrection Church
- Journey through the beautiful Albanian Riviera
- Cycling in Albania
Discover the beauty of this previously isolated country by bike
- Immerse yourself in a previously isolated country
- Cycle from mountain plateaux to the Albanian Riviera
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Butrint