Our European trips are specifically selected for those who want to do more than spend a week on a beach! Europe’s heritage, ancient civilisations and wonders of the world are much closer to home than we realise!
It maybe the second smallest continent but when you’re exploring medieval cathedrals in Northern Europe, kayaking down a river in Turkey or witnessing the awe-inspiring Northern Lights in Iceland; it will feel pretty huge!
Explore music, art, architecture, natural wonders, food, wine … or do something easy … like cycling a stage of the Tour de France!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Arctic Unveiled
Join Intrepid on an unforgettable adventure to Spitsbergen, an Arctic playground found halfway between mainland Norway and the North Pole....
- Soak up the awe-inspiring landscapes of Spitsbergen, from the quirky northernmost city of Longyearbyen to...
- Embrace the strange novelty of 24 hours of sunlight, one of many bonus thrills of...
- Comb sheet after sheet of ice in search of the true king of the Arctic...
- Iceland Discovery – For Solo Travellers
Travel to Iceland and delve into the ancient land of Vikings and volcanoes on this 10-day Icelandic adventure, designed for...
- On this trip we are travelling in our own private minibus as this allows us...
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork). Ford the fjords, glaciers, volcanoes,...
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history on a tour of Reykjavik, which includes a visit to the...
- Classic Italy
Experience the very best of northern Italy on this superb adventure. Wander through medieval villages like Assisi and Florence and...
- Wander around Rome's famous landmarks including the Colosseum, Vatican City, Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica...
- Meet Michelangelo's David in Florence and discover the city beneath the centuries of Renaissance art
- Cycle across the Tuscan hinterland and work up an appetite for incredible feasts of delicious...
- Spain & Portugal Real Food Adventure
Explore the sights, sounds and tastes of northern Spain and Portugal on this food-led adventure. Immerse yourself in culture, history...
- Be surrounded by the culture of Catalan cooking (and by jamon hanging from the ceiling)...
- Local, fresh produce is at the heart of Catalan food – get a chef’s insight...
- Sip a glass of famous Rioja in the unique surrounds of Laguardia – in the...
Places to visit
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic