Our European trips are specifically selected for those who want to do more than spend a week on a beach! Europe’s heritage, ancient civilisations and wonders of the world are much closer to home than we realise!
It maybe the second smallest continent but when you’re exploring medieval cathedrals in Northern Europe, kayaking down a river in Turkey or witnessing the awe-inspiring Northern Lights in Iceland; it will feel pretty huge!
Explore music, art, architecture, natural wonders, food, wine … or do something easy … like cycling a stage of the Tour de France!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Iceland Walking Explorer
Waterfalls, Volcanoes, Geysir and wonderful National Parks
- A full circuit of the country combining all the major sites
- See the new craters formed by the Eyjafjallajokull eruption
- Well-equipped campsites, some next to hot springs or with hot tubs or showers
- Cross-country Skiing: Kamben
Enjoy the well-marked cross country skiing trails around Kamben in central Norway
- Beautiful Norwegian winter landscape
- Wide choice of trails and terrain
- Wonderful hospitality
- Mont Ventoux Cycling Weekend
Climb one of the Tour de France's most iconic mountains
- A fantastic compact cycling trip around some of the best roads in France
- Climb the Tour de France's most famous mountain by the two most iconic routes
- Beautiful scenery and Provencal culture
- Headwater – Austrian Lakes Self-Guided Cycling
Self-guided cycling around the beautiful Austrian Lakes.
- Cycle exceptional lakeside routes: swimming opportunities every day
- Visit fairytale Salzburg: Baroque palaces, historic castles, stunning gardens
- Enjoy masses of 'rest day' choices: boat trips, watersports, cable car rides
Places to visit
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic