Our European trips are specifically selected for those who want to do more than spend a week on a beach! Europe’s heritage, ancient civilisations and wonders of the world are much closer to home than we realise!
It maybe the second smallest continent but when you’re exploring medieval cathedrals in Northern Europe, kayaking down a river in Turkey or witnessing the awe-inspiring Northern Lights in Iceland; it will feel pretty huge!
Explore music, art, architecture, natural wonders, food, wine … or do something easy … like cycling a stage of the Tour de France!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Iceland Walking Explorer
Waterfalls, Volcanoes, Geysir and wonderful National Parks
- A full circuit of the country combining all the major sites
- See the new craters formed by the Eyjafjallajokull eruption
- Well-equipped campsites, some next to hot springs or with hot tubs or showers
- Walking in Puglia & Matera
Fairytale trulli houses, picturesque farmland and quaint white-washed villages
- Visit the UNESCO towns of Matera and Alberobello
- Walk in tranquil countryside past trulli, vineyards and olive groves
- Indulge in the succulent and fresh local cuisine
- Headwater – Austrian Lakes Cycling
Self-guided cycling around the beautiful Austrian Lakes.
- Cycle exceptional lakeside routes: swimming opportunities every day
- Visit fairytale Salzburg: Baroque palaces, historic castles, stunning gardens
- Enjoy masses of 'rest day' choices: boat trips, watersports, cable car rides
- Island Hopping in the Bay of Naples
Discover the beautiful islands of Ischia, Capri and Procida on foot
- Wild nature and azure bays in volcanic Ischia
- The other face of glamorous Capri
- Procida, one of Italy's prettiest islands
Places to visit
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic