Our European trips are specifically selected for those who want to do more than spend a week on a beach! Europe’s heritage, ancient civilisations and wonders of the world are much closer to home than we realise!
It maybe the second smallest continent but when you’re exploring medieval cathedrals in Northern Europe, kayaking down a river in Turkey or witnessing the awe-inspiring Northern Lights in Iceland; it will feel pretty huge!
Explore music, art, architecture, natural wonders, food, wine … or do something easy … like cycling a stage of the Tour de France!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Iceland Walking Explorer
Waterfalls, Volcanoes, Geysir and wonderful National Parks
- A full circuit of the country combining all the major sites
- See the new craters formed by the Eyjafjallajokull eruption
- Well-equipped campsites, some next to hot springs or with hot tubs or showers
- Highlights of Romania
Explore one of Europe's most fascinating countries
- Marvel at the painted monasteries of Bucovina
- Through the Vaser Valley on a steam train
- Visit the mediaeval towns and villages of Transylvania
- Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride
Ride through the stunning Italian Dolomites to the Venice Lagoon
- Cycle through stunning Dolomite scenery
- Relax on a boat trip across Lake Garda
- Discover the fascinating cities of Verona, Padova and Venice
- Headwater – Classic Chianti Cycling
This 10-night cycling tour combines fabulously unspoilt Chianti countryside with the chance to visit the world-famous cities of Florence and...
- Quintessential, Italian landscapes: rolling hills, endless vines, beautifully preserved honey-hued hamlets
- Mostly 4-star hotels; gorgeous swimming pools; superb local cuisine
- Scenic cycling through olive groves, fruit orchards and sunflowers
Places to visit
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic