Our European trips are specifically selected for those who want to do more than spend a week on a beach! Europe’s heritage, ancient civilisations and wonders of the world are much closer to home than we realise!
It maybe the second smallest continent but when you’re exploring medieval cathedrals in Northern Europe, kayaking down a river in Turkey or witnessing the awe-inspiring Northern Lights in Iceland; it will feel pretty huge!
Explore music, art, architecture, natural wonders, food, wine … or do something easy … like cycling a stage of the Tour de France!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Iceland Walking Explorer
Waterfalls, Volcanoes, Geysir and wonderful National Parks
- A full circuit of the country combining all the major sites
- See the new craters formed by the Eyjafjallajokull eruption
- Well-equipped campsites, some next to hot springs or with hot tubs or showers
- Greece: Zagori & Meteora
Explore the secret paths of Vikos–Aoos National Park and Meteora on foot
- Vikos Gorge and the Zagori arch stone bridges
- Hike to the stunning alpine Dragon Lake
- Spectacular Meteora- 'columns in the sky'
- Headwater – Self-Guided Walking on Gozo – Calypso’s Isle
Discover the island gem of Gozo with coastal and inland walks.
- Unspoilt Mediterranean island, temperate year round climate, perfect for exploring on foot
- Secluded 5-star hotel: private rocky cove, swimming pools, tranquil gardens
- Magnificent coastal paths, breathtaking views, colourful fishing villages
- Dolomites, Lake Garda & Venice Ride
Ride through the stunning Italian Dolomites to the Venice Lagoon
- Cycle through stunning Dolomite scenery
- Relax on a boat trip across Lake Garda
- Discover the fascinating cities of Verona, Padova and Venice
Places to visit
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic