Our European trips are specifically selected for those who want to do more than spend a week on a beach! Europe’s heritage, ancient civilisations and wonders of the world are much closer to home than we realise!
It maybe the second smallest continent but when you’re exploring medieval cathedrals in Northern Europe, kayaking down a river in Turkey or witnessing the awe-inspiring Northern Lights in Iceland; it will feel pretty huge!
Explore music, art, architecture, natural wonders, food, wine … or do something easy … like cycling a stage of the Tour de France!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Iceland Walking Explorer
Waterfalls, Volcanoes, Geysir and wonderful National Parks
- A full circuit of the country combining all the major sites
- See the new craters formed by the Eyjafjallajokull eruption
- Well-equipped campsites, some next to hot springs or with hot tubs or showers
- Cycle Cilento & the Amalfi Coast
Cycle from the unspoilt and quiet Cilento to the UNESCO Amalfi Coast
- Discover the rugged nature of Cilento National Park
- Cycle along the stunning Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy the Italian warm hospitality and succulent cuisine
- Walking the Prosecco Hills
Unveil one of the world’s best yet largely undiscovered wine regions.
- Enjoy quiet trails away from the crowds
- Taste the authentic Italian bubbles and visit local producers
- Explore charming mediaeval villages and Treviso
- Gran Paradiso Weekend
Summit the only 100% Italian 4000m peak
- Iconic 4000m Alpine peak
- Short weekend adventure
- Start and end in beautiful Chamonix
Places to visit
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic