Discover the heart of lost civilisations, beautiful landscapes and intriguing traditions in the fabulous country of Mexico. From ruins and rainforests to villages and beaches, there is so much to discover here.
For an extra experience, try visiting when the Day of the Dead festivities are underway. Traditionally over the Halloween period you will witness one of the most bizarre cultural celebrations in the world.
Mexico is also home to some of the best scuba diving conditions and houses a coral-ringed lagoon off Mexico’s Barrier Reef. Of course, if you’d rather lie on a beach then you can do this too!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Hidden Mexico
Jungle covered ruins and nature in magical Mexico
- Discover the secrets of the Mayan world on guided visits to Palenque and ...
- Stay in an eco-lodge in the heart of the Chiapas jungle overlooking ...
- Boat trip to see the Sumidero Canyon up close
- Journey to the Sea of Cortez – Grey whale & Whale shark departure (March 2019)
Explore the Sea of Cortez and its abundant marine wildlife, with a full day viewing Grey whales and a snorkelling...
- Navigate the Sea of Cortez
- Visit the Grey Whale Birthing Lagoon of Magdalena Bay
- Snorkel with Whale sharks
- Cycling in Mexico
An active cycling holiday on Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula.
- Visit Chichen Itza, one of the new Seven Wonders of the World
- Other Mayan sites of Izamal, Coba, and Tulum
- Discover colourful colonial towns
- Mexico Food Adventure
Taste your way through Mexico’s divine history
- Cookery classes and Chocolate Metate class
- Celebrated restaurants and street food experiences
- Local produce markets and local Mezcal Distillery tastings