Don’t just visit Costa Rica, take the time to get under its skin and experience the real way of life in this charismatic place.
Discover the country’s secrets, from its wildlife rich waters to its dense jungle and extreme sense of adventure! A trip to the Corcovado National Park is a must, commonly referred to as the most biologically intense on earth – you certainly won’t be disappointed. Uncover the wonderful gems of Sarapiqui and Tortuguero; hot springs, waterfalls, live volcanoes! Then to cap it all off… learn to ‘shake your booty’ to the samba soundtrack of this iconic place!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Wild Costa Rica
Remote landscapes that show off Costa Rica's wild side
- Visit the rainforest, cloud forest and coastline of this ecological paradise
- Boat safari's and nature walks through pristine wilderness
- Corcovado National Park - the 'most biologically intense place on Earth'
- Costa Rica Coast to Coast
From the Caribbean to the Pacific, the best of Costa Rica on foot
- Travel from the Caribbean to the Pacific coast
- Day walks to waterfalls through diverse scenery
- National parks, forests and volcanoes
- Costa Rica Coast to Coast Ride
Cycle stretches of the Costa Rican Pacific coastline.
- Cycle along the stunning coastal highway with incredible Pacific views and beaches
- Ride through ever-changing tropical scenery, alongside coffee farms, volcanoes, banana plantations and rainforest
- Hike in Manuel Antonio National Park
- Discover Costa Rica
Experience the Costa Rican rainforest, mountains and coast
- Unrivalled wildlife viewing — Howler monkeys, caiman and sloths
- Visit the beaches and waterways of Tortuguero, an important nesting site for Green turtles
- Verdant rainforest, lush mangroves, lava fields and serene cloud forests