Explore the vibrant cultures and exotic beauty of Central America. Visit enthralling indigenous markets, tantalising coral reefs, smoking volcanoes and rich rainforests!
You can easily find yourself dancing to the intoxicating salsa beat in downtown Havana and chatting with locals on a Cuban street corner. Discover the colonial towns of El Salvador and Nicaragua; zip line in Costa Rica and go in search of the rich history of the Mayans in Honduras. A wonderful mix of ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences.
Take a look at our featured highlights below, or contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Wild Costa Rica
Remote landscapes that show off Costa Rica's wild side
- Visit the rainforest, cloud forest and coastline of this ecological paradise
- Boat safari's and nature walks through pristine wilderness
- Corcovado National Park - the 'most biologically intense place on Earth'
- Costa Rica Coast to Coast
From the Caribbean to the Pacific, the best of Costa Rica on foot
- Travel from the Caribbean to the Pacific coast
- Day walks to waterfalls through diverse scenery
- National parks, forests and volcanoes
- La Ruta Maya
Explore ruins, rainforest, villages and beaches in Mexico, Guatemala and Belize.
- An in-depth exploration of the highlights of the Mayan world
- Guided visits to the Mayan sites of Palenque, Uxmal, Chichen Itza, Tulum, Tikal and Xunantunich
- Colourful colonial cities of Antigua, San Cristobal de las Casas, Campeche and Merida
- Mexico: Mayans, Aztecs & Conquistadors
Journey through Mexico's pre-Columbian temples, colonial towns, higlands and jungles.
- Mexico's intense culinary and artistic traditions
- From ancient temples and cities to colonial town
- Highlands, jungles and coastlines