Explore the vibrant cultures and exotic beauty of Central America. Visit enthralling indigenous markets, tantalising coral reefs, smoking volcanoes and rich rainforests!
You can easily find yourself dancing to the intoxicating salsa beat in downtown Havana and chatting with locals on a Cuban street corner. Discover the colonial towns of El Salvador and Nicaragua; zip line in Costa Rica and go in search of the rich history of the Mayans in Honduras. A wonderful mix of ‘once in a lifetime’ experiences.
Take a look at our featured highlights below, or contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Wild Costa Rica
Remote landscapes that show off Costa Rica's wild side
- Visit the rainforest, cloud forest and coastline of this ecological paradise
- Boat safari's and nature walks through pristine wilderness
- Corcovado National Park - the 'most biologically intense place on Earth'
- Cycle Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama
Cycle three Central American countries from Nicaragua to Panama
- Cycle through three different countries in two weeks
- Relax on Pacific beaches and the idyllic Caribbean islands of Bocas del Toro
- Discover the dramatic Ometepe Island, with its twin volcanic peaks
- Costa Rica Coast to Coast
From the Caribbean to the Pacific, the best of Costa Rica on foot
- Travel from the Caribbean to the Pacific coast
- Day walks to waterfalls through diverse scenery
- National parks, forests and volcanoes
- La Ruta Maya – Day of the Dead Festival Departure – Reverse
Discover lively colonial towns, active volcanoes and the palm-fringed beaches along with experiencing Day of the Dead festivities.
- Day of the Dead Festival
- An in-depth exploration of the highlights of the Mayan world
- Guided visits to the Mayan sites of Palenque, Uxmal, Chichen Itza, Tulum, Tikal and Xunantunich