Spanning 11 time zones, Russia is the largest country in the world, and is epic in every way! Despite being home to Taiga (the largest forest) and Lake Baikal (the deepest lake), this country is best known for its less natural wonders!
The gleaming Tsarist palaces, Stalinist skyscrapers and glittering cathedrals are out of this world. Add the world famous ballets, operas and symphonies in to the mix and you have a place where long-lasting memories are made every day!
After exploring the famous cities of St Petersburg and Moscow, head off the beaten track to Volga, Novgorod and Dargavs to get under the skin of this beautiful and intriguing place!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Across the Top of the World
Unique expedition crossing the Arctic Circle and including the isolated and pristine Wrangel and Herald Islands of Russia
- Explore the northern coasts of Chukotka
- Spend four to five days exploring the wildlife-rich Wrangel Island
- Cross the Arctic Circle
- Russia: Last Journey of the Tsars
A journey through Russia on the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Explore some of Russia's lesser known cities and World Cup venues
- Travel on the Trans-Siberian Railway
- Visit cathedrals, monasteries and mosques
- Moscow to St Petersburg
Explore three of Russia's grandest cities
- Guided tour of Moscow's Kremlin and Armoury
- Discover Novgorod, the birthplace of Russia
- Visit the famous Amber Room at Catherine Palace in Pushkin
- Journey to the North Pole
Probably the ultimate Polar voyage: sail to 90º north aboard the world's largest nuclear-powered icebreaker.
- Circumnavigate the globe and reach 90° North - 'the top of the world'
- Discover the remote archipelago of Franz Josef Land with its 191 islands
- Travel aboard the world's largest and most powerful icebreaker