Spanning 11 time zones, Russia is the largest country in the world, and is epic in every way! Despite being home to Taiga (the largest forest) and Lake Baikal (the deepest lake), this country is best known for its less natural wonders!
The gleaming Tsarist palaces, Stalinist skyscrapers and glittering cathedrals are out of this world. Add the world famous ballets, operas and symphonies in to the mix and you have a place where long-lasting memories are made every day!
After exploring the famous cities of St Petersburg and Moscow, head off the beaten track to Volga, Novgorod and Dargavs to get under the skin of this beautiful and intriguing place!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Jewel of the Russian Far East
Explore the vast wilderness of the remote eastern coast of Russia
- Discover the Chukotka, Koryak and Kamchatka coastline
- Two days exploring the wildlife-rich Commander Islands
- Travel in a small expedition vessel
- Journey to the North Pole
Probably the ultimate Polar voyage: sail to 90º north aboard the world's largest nuclear-powered icebreaker.
- Circumnavigate the globe and reach 90° North - 'the top of the world'
- Discover the remote archipelago of Franz Josef Land with its 191 islands
- Travel aboard the world's largest and most powerful icebreaker
- High Arctic Odyssey: Remote Russian Archipelagos
Explore the most enigmatic and extreme regions of the Russian High Arctic
- Experience a true expedition as we explore rarely visited Severnaya Zemlya
- Encounter iconic Arctic wildlife, such as Polar bears, walrus and seabirds
- Explore glaciated Novaya Zemlya, where the earliest Arctic explorers overwintered
- Moscow to St Petersburg
Explore three of Russia's grandest cities
- Guided tour of Moscow's Kremlin and Armoury
- Discover Novgorod, the birthplace of Russia
- Visit the famous Amber Room at Catherine Palace in Pushkin