Whether climbing, cycling or walking … Nepal is amazing! Despite being a relatively tiny country, Nepal has some of the highest mountains on earth, some of the friendliest people and the rarest of wildlife.
From the ancient city of Kathmandu to the incredible scenery of the Annapurna mountains, every moment of your trip will cause your jaw to drop. Explore the narrow streets and Nepalese architecture of Kathmandu, visit Pokahra at the foot of the mountains, and search for tigers and rhinos in the national park of Chitwan.
And if you fancy seeing the glory of Mount Everest from the top … take a scenic flight!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Mini Annapurna Circuit
Nepal's Annapurna Circuit in two weeks
- The Annapurna Circuit in 2 weeks
- Sunset and sunrise from Manang over Gangapurna and the Annapurnas
- Cross the formidable Thorong La
- High Passes to Everest Base Camp
Cross 3 passes and summit 5 peaks to complete one of Nepal's top treks
- The ultimate circuit of the Everest Region including Everest Base Camp
- Cross three passes: the Kongma La, Cho La and Renzo La with amazing views ...
- Climb five summits: Nangkartshang, Chhukung Ri, Kala Pattar, Gokyo Ri and Awi Peak
- Everest Base Camp Trek – Expedition Departures
The iconic Himalayan trek to the foot of the highest mountain on Earth
- Two nights camping at Everest Base Camp at the foot of the Khumbu Ice Fall
- Soak up the atmosphere at Base Camp as expedition parties prepare for their summit attempt
- Walk amidst other iconic peaks of the world's highest mountain range; Nuptse,...
- Everest & Gokyo Lakes Circuit
Trek Nepal's classic trail and explore the remote Gokyo Valley
- Enjoy a circular trek via the quieter Gokyo Valley
- Stay beside the azure blue glacial lake at Gokyo
- Cross the Ngozumpo Glacier and conquer the Cho La Pass