Malaysia is a land of unique adventures, delivering life-changing experiences of wildlife, natural beauty and cultural exposure.
From the heady metropolis of Kuala Lumpur to the tea plantations in the countryside you will find a friendly welcome from the local people. Head in to the tropical rainforests for a wealth of ‘up close’ wildlife encounters; or maybe visit one of the Orang-utan sanctuaries in Malaysian Borneo.
Make sure you try the local cuisine in Georgetown, before heading off to experience true relaxation on the tropical island of Langkawi.
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Borneo Wildlife Discoverer
Showcasing the best of Borneo - wildlife, rainforests and tropical beaches
- Orang-utan spotting
- Mulu N.P. with the impressive Deer Cave bat exodus
- River cruising in Kinabatagan
- Borneo & the Malaysian Peninsula
Discover Borneo and the Malaysian Peninsula’s incredible natural and cultural diversity.
- Explore colonial Penang and Malacca
- Discover Kuala Lumpur's culinary and cultural diversity
- Look for Orang-utans and Pygmy elephants
- Borneo Wildlife Family Holiday
Borneo's wonders of nature: apes, monkeys, birds, mini elephants & lush forests!
- Stay at a Kinabatangan jungle lodge - jungle walks and wildlife river cruises
- Visit Kota Kinabalu National Park - trekking and bathing in hotsprings
- See orang-utans of Sepilok and Proboscis monkeys of Labuk Bay
- Trekking Borneo & Beyond
Explore lowlands, highlands and jungles of Borneo & the Malaysian Peninsula
- The jungles of Taman Nagara
- Sepilok's Orang-utans
- Summit of Mt. Kinabalu