Japan’s fascinating culture, mythical history and breathtaking landscapes are sure to leave you with a strong sense of love for this country.
This is one of the most fascinating destinations in the Far East, offering a stark contrast between the modern and the ancient. Visit the high-tech capital of Tokyo and then contrast with the imperial city of Kyoto. Work your way through a myriad of ancient shrines, mystical temples and traditional geisha to see just a glimpse of this glorious place.
A visit to Hiroshima offers a more positive twist on tragedy than in other parts of the world. From the devastation of the nuclear bomb a vibrant city has emerged, with enchanting gardens and an inspiring spirit!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Cycling in Japan
Cycle the land of the Samurai; temples, geishas and incredible Tokyo and Kyoto
- Cycle rural roads through peaceful Japanese countryside
- Discover temples, zen gardens and geisha districts in Kyoto
- Ride along the picturesque shores of the Noto Peninsula
- Japan Adventure Family Holiday
From Kyoto to Tokyo; enjoy a range of cultural, family-friendly activities
- Explore temples in Kyoto and discover futuristic Tokyo
- Take a Samurai lesson and practise some classic swordplay
- Hands-on calligraphy, drumming and cookery experiences
- Japan’s Kumano Kodo
Walk Japan's ancient pilgrimage routes along the Kumano Kodo
- Explore the beautiful and fascinating Kyoto
- Sleep in traditional Japanese ryokans, guesthouses and inns
- Historic pilgrimage walks along the Kumano Kodo
- Ancient & Modern Japan
Explore Zen gardens, temples and the most iconic sights of Japan
- Spot mysterious geishas in Kyoto's Gion district
- Experience cherry blossom season or beautiful autumn colours
- Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in hot springs