The Indonesian archipelago offers travellers a great adventure through volcanoes, sweeping landscapes, steaming jungles and palm-fringed beaches. Indonesia is in fact made up of over 17,000 tropical islands and even our team at We Are Travel would be hard pressed to do them all justice!
Visit Bali, heading to its spiritual heart in Ubud. Enjoy the beaches and the the diving opportunities before heading out to the jungle and dramatic volcanoes. Your treks can take you through many tribal villages which offer a different perspective on this country.
And if you dare… head to Komodo in search of the infamous Komodo dragon!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Cycling Indonesia’s Islands
Cycle up volcanoes, through rice paddies, jungles and villages in Bali and Java
- Cycle through rice paddies, jungles and plantations
- Ride up and down volcanoes and through villages
- Discover the islands of Bali and Java
- Bali Coast to Coast
Get into the heart of Bali, the Island of the Gods, on foot
- Bali’s coasts and mountains on foot
- Rice fields, jungles, volcanoes, villages and plantations
- Rich culture and traditions
- Primates & Dragons of Indonesia
Search for Orang-utans, Komodo dragons and more of Indonesia's endemic wildlife.
- Seeing orang-utans in the wild in Gunung Leuser N.P.
- Track Komodo dragons on Komodo and Rinca islands
- Snorkel with colourful fish and possibly even Manta rays and turtles
- Volcanoes & Temples of Indonesia
Explore Central Indonesia's temples & volcanoes in Java and Bali.
- Ancient Borobudur and Prambanan
- Watching the sun rise over Mt. Bromo
- Lesser visited northern Bali