India is one of the most vibrant and colourful countries in the world. Your journey to India will begin way before you even arrive – with the excitement and anticipation to see what this iconic country has to offer!
It is a place to immerse yourself in the spiritual and cultural way of life, like nowhere else in the world. In the North of the country you can travel the ‘Golden Triangle’ of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Or maybe head further south to the Kerala backwaters to see remote villages and a truly Indian way of life.
Spirituality oozes from the banks of the River Ganges at Varanasi. A place for contemplation and observation. Seek out the elusive Tiger in one of the national parks, before heading off to Goa for a well deserved bit of relaxation on the beach.
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- India Grand Tour
The ultimate journey through the most diverse of countries
- Explore the holy city of Varanasi
- A full day to explore the ruins of Hampi
- Relax on the beaches of Goa
- Mountains, Temples & Hill Stations
Spiritual centres and beautiful landscapes
- Golden Temple and heritage walk in Amritsar
- Immerse yourself in Tibetan culture
- Explore British Raj hill stations
- Ladakh: The Markha Valley
Classic trekking in 'Little Tibet'
- Visit remote villages on this classic Himalayan trek
- Explore colourful Buddhist monasteries in the Indus Valley
- Discover multi-coloured rock formations of the Ladakh Range
- Cycle Kerala & Tropical India – Premium
Cycle from the Western Ghats to the idyllic coastline of Kerala
- Cycle through striking countryside with tea plantations
- Cruise the Keralan backwaters on a traditional houseboat
- Discover Hindu temples and Christian churches