Another country where contrasts are a defining feature! On the one hand China offers the most traditional and intriguing of cultures, with its political secrecies and historical basis. Then on the other hand it delivers bustling, technology driven mega-cities like something from a science fiction movie. The one thing for certain … China will never disappoint.
Visit the iconic Great Wall, the Forbidden City and the Terracotta Warriors; but make sure you take time to pass through some of the smaller villages to see the slower, more traditional pace of life. Take time to sip a cup of tea with the locals in the markets of Xi’an and take a cruise on the Yangtze to take in the spectacular scenery this country has to offer. A place to re-visit time and time again!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an experience just for you.
- Walking the Great Wall
Trek one of the seven wonders of the world
- Trek alongside mountains on lesser-visited parts of the wall
- Experience rural life first hand in little villages
- Guided tour or Beijing's 'hutongs', Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City
- China Food Adventure
An adventure tour exploring the main sights and culinary delights of China
- Hone your culinary skillls with two cookery classes
- Peking duck, Dim Sum and other specialities
- Street food tours, local markets and night bazaars
- China’s Wild Yunnan
In depth exploration of Yunnan Province; south-west China
- Discover Kunming; 'City of Eternal Spring'
- Snow-capped mountains and panoramic rice terraces
- Trek through the stunning Tiger Leaping Gorge
- Highlights of China
A classic journey exploring China's historic sites and stunning landscapes
- Beijing in depth
- Stunning scenery in Yangshuo
- Cosmopolitan Shanghai