Borneo is increasing in popularity for a very good reason. It encompasses culture, natural beauty and exotic animals in a single trip.
Journey to the cities of Kota Kinabula and Kuching, and encounter the warm hospitality of indigenous tribes in the rural villages. Head to the Danum Valley, a nature lovers paradise which you’ll be sure to remember forever. Trek the lush jungles, sail down the scenic rivers, soak up stunning mountain vista, but save yourself for some very special encounters with the Orangutans in one of the countries sanctuaries.
And if you’re left feeling exhausted after all of this adventure, you can always head to Borneo’s beautiful beaches to rest and recuperate before heading back to reality.
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Borneo Wildlife Discoverer
Showcasing the best of Borneo - wildlife, rainforests and tropical beaches
- Orang-utan spotting
- Mulu N.P. with the impressive Deer Cave bat exodus
- River cruising in Kinabatagan
- Borneo & the Malaysian Peninsula
Discover Borneo and the Malaysian Peninsula’s incredible natural and cultural diversity.
- Explore colonial Penang and Malacca
- Discover Kuala Lumpur's culinary and cultural diversity
- Look for Orang-utans and Pygmy elephants
- Trekking Borneo & Beyond
Explore lowlands, highlands and jungles of Borneo & the Malaysian Peninsula
- The jungles of Taman Nagara
- Sepilok's Orang-utans
- Summit of Mt. Kinabalu
- Borneo Wildlife Family Holiday
Borneo's wonders of nature; apes, monkeys, birds, mini elephants & lush forests!
- Stay at a Kinabatangan jungle lodge - jungle walks and wildlife river cruises
- Visit Kota Kinabalu National Park - trekking and bathing in hotsprings
- See orang-utans of Sepilok and Proboscis monkeys of Labuk Bay