Experience the traditional Buddhist culture at its best in the beautiful country of Bhutan. Its fiercely guarded society was not open to tourists until the 1970s and is still an emerging tourist destination.
As the only country to officially measure its Gross National Happiness, you will soon get the measure of its priorities and values. This tiny country offers a fascinating journey through peaceful hillside monasteries (such as the iconic Taktshang), striking landscapes and colourful festivals.
If you’re lucky enough to visit this country… prepare for it to leave its mark on you forever.
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Bhutan: Land of the Thunder Dragon
Trek the Druk Path, with stunning views of the surrounding Himalaya
- A short classic trek through the beautiful Bhutanese countryside
- An opportunity to gain an insight into the culture of the people
- Two most famous and colourful cultural highlights; the Paro Dzong and Thimpu's Memorial Chorten
- Festivals of Bhutan
Experience traditional Buddhist cultures of Bhutan
- Experience Bhutan's colourful, vibrant masked dance festivals
- Visit the Paro Dzong and the incredible 'Tiger's Nest' monastery at Taktsang
- Drive across the Dochu La and visit Punakha Dzong
- Cycling in Bhutan
Explore the tiny remote mystical Kingdom of Bhutan by bike.
- Challenging cycling; high mountain passes and long descents
- Visit the iconic Tiger's Nest Monastery
- Cycle through spectacular Himalayan scenery
- Kolkata to Kathmandu (via Bhutan) Overland
Experience remote and picturesque parts of India and Bhutan on this incredible overland adventure. From India's cultural capital of Kolkata...
- This overland adventure is the best way to see India and Bhutan. Travelling by truck,...
- The local guides on this trip are the best in the business. Gain insight into...
- Even though there are lots of included activities packed into the itinerary, you'll have plenty...