From the untouched wilds of Outer Mongolia to the delights and natural beauty of Halong Bay in Vietnam, we can all find something in Asia to peak our interest.
The highs and lows of human nature are laid bare across the sheer diversity of Asian cultures. Experience the warmest of welcomes and spiritual highs of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, then witness the haunting footprint of the Khmer Rouge in Pnomh Penh.
Travel through India and visit the romantic region of Rajasthan. Explore the mysterious Myanmar and gain an insight into its complex history.
Asia is a continent to fall in love with. A continent to awaken the senses. A continent to change your perspective.
If you are interested in finding out more about the countries of Asia then download our printable guide here (pdf).
- Highlights of Vietnam
Rural and cultural highlights of Vietnam
- Underground rivers and caves of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park
- Boat trip around stunning Halong Bay
- In Hue visit the Imperial Citadel and the Thien Mu Pagoda
- India Grand Tour
The ultimate journey through the most diverse of countries
- Explore the holy city of Varanasi
- A full day to explore the ruins of Hampi
- Relax on the beaches of Goa
- Discover Sri Lanka – Premium
Spend two weeks exploring the delights of Sri Lanka, a diverse and inspiring island
- The magnificent cave temples at Dambulla
- Cycle through rice paddy fields
- Take a train journey through tea plantations
- Cycling in Japan
Cycle the land of the Samurai; temples, geishas and incredible Tokyo and Kyoto
- Cycle rural roads through peaceful Japanese countryside
- Discover temples, zen gardens and geisha districts in Kyoto
- Ride along the picturesque shores of the Noto Peninsula
Places to visit
- Burma / Myanmar
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka