Take a pioneering adventure to Zambia and discover a raw Africa, with remote national parks, spectacular wildlife and the most incredible scenery. The mighty Zambezi makes for a perfect location for a canoe safari where you may well come across crocodiles and hippos basking away in the African sunshine.
Venture across the heart of the wildlife wonderlands in South and North Luangwa for game viewing paradise. The North Luangwa has only recently opened to the public so you will be amongst special friends if you venture here!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants.
- The Zambezi Valley
A superb canoe and walking safari in the Zambezi Valley in Zambia.
- Experience the peace and tranquillity of canoeing on the Zambezi
- Camp out under the stars on secluded islands
- Game drives in Chiawa Game Management Area, renowned for its elephant sightings
- South Luangwa Walking Safari
Exclusive accommodation and incredible wildlife viewing in Zambia's South Luangwa N.P.
- Stay in exclusive, small luxury bushcamps
- Exceptional guided walking safaris in rich game areas
- Travel with expert local guides