We can’t mention Tanzania without talking about the infamous Kilimanjaro! Not only the highest peak in Africa, but also an accessible ‘bucket list’ climb for those of us who don’t know their crampons from their crevasses. Conquer the mountain with the help of the experts, challenge yourself and feel the exhilaration of achievement when you get to the top!
If you’re looking for a different type of adventure then explore the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Parks, for one of Africa’s least known but best safari destinations.
Contact us to design an adventure just for you.
- Kilimanjaro Climb Rongai Route
Trek Africa's highest and most fabled mountain
- Exodus takes more clients to the summit of Kilimanjaro than any other UK operator
- Stand on top of a continent for an unforgettable experience
- Climb the world's largest freestanding mountain
- Classic Tanzania Safari
The Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara - Tanzania's most prolific national parks
- Incredible wildlife viewing in the natural sanctuary of the Ngorongoro Crater
- A chance to see the infamous tree climbing lions of Manyara and the Serengeti
- The vast wide open plains of the Serengeti, teeming with wildlife
- Kenya and Tanzania Serengeti Survey Safari
Experience the thrill of game drives with only the savannah between you and the storied big game
- Unparalleled safari experience featuring a picnic among the wildlife, window seat for...
- Spend nights under canvas at our mobile tented camp.
- Survey six signature parks: Masai Mara, Amboseli, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater & Serengeti.
- Kenya & Tanzania Adventure
Excellent game viewing, spectacular scenery and exotic Zanzibar.
- Enjoy game drives in Lake Nakuru National Park and the famous Masai Mara
- See wildlife in the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater
- Visit the exotic spice island of Zanzibar