We can’t mention Tanzania without talking about the infamous Kilimanjaro! Not only the highest peak in Africa, but also an accessible ‘bucket list’ climb for those of us who don’t know their crampons from their crevasses. Conquer the mountain with the help of the experts, challenge yourself and feel the exhilaration of achievement when you get to the top!
If you’re looking for a different type of adventure then explore the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Parks, for one of Africa’s least known but best safari destinations.
Contact us to design an adventure just for you.
- Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route & Safari
Follow the Lemosho Route and go on safari in Ngorongoro and Serengeti
- A stunning eight-day route, designed to maximise acclimatisation
- Stand on top of a continent, an unforgettable experience
- We use 1 guide for every 2 clients
- Kenya and Tanzania Serengeti Survey Safari
Nestled alongside rivers, tucked at the base of a towering peak or the surrounding permanent watering holes, East...
- Unparalleled safari experience featuring a picnic among the wildlife, window seat for...
- Spend nights under canvas at our mobile tented camp.
- Survey six signature parks: Masai Mara, Amboseli, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater & Serengeti.
- Kenya & Tanzania Adventure
Excellent game viewing, spectacular scenery and exotic Zanzibar.
- Enjoy game drives in Lake Nakuru National Park and the famous Masai Mara
- See wildlife in the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater
- Visit the exotic spice island of Zanzibar
- Classic Tanzania Safari
The Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara - Tanzania's most prolific national parks
- Incredible wildlife viewing in the natural sanctuary of the Ngorongoro Crater
- A chance to see the infamous tree climbing lions of Manyara and the Serengeti
- The vast wide open plains of the Serengeti, teeming with wildlife