City, safari, mountains, history, wildlife… Is there anything that South Africa doesn’t have on offer? Discover the wonders of Cape Town, the mouth-watering taste of the Winelands and uncover the sombre marks of Apartheid. Pay homage to the inspiring Nelson Mandela with a visit to Robben Island – an experience to stay with you forever.
This country can be explored in any way you can imagine. Sample the luxurious hotels and lodges of the regions, or camp under the stars and travel with the locals. Journeys of discovery start right here. Head in to the adventurous wilds of Kruger National Park on an exhilarating game drive. The abundance of wildlife in this park is unrivalled. Answer your call to adventure and head to South Africa!
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure just for you.
- Cycling the Drakensberg & Kruger
Explore South Africa by bike, from the epic Drakensberg mountains to Kruger N.P..
- Discover the magnificent Drakensberg Mountains
- Search for the big 5 in Kruger National Park
- Cycle through vast mountain scenery, forests, waterfalls and canyons
- Cape Town to Victoria Falls – Camping
Explore the landscapes and wildlife of South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- Cape Town, Africa's most exciting city
- Sossusvlei, the highest sand dunes in the world
- Etosha NP with its fantastic wildlife
- Cycling the Cape & Winelands
Cycle through vineyards, over mountain passes and along South Africa's coastline.
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa
- Johannesburg to Cape Town – Reverse
A classic journey through three countries from Johannesburg to Cape Town.
- Kruger and the Drakensberg
- Swaziland and Lesotho
- Cape Town and the Garden Route