How many plus-points does one country need? Is Casablanca, Fez, Marrakech, the Pillars of Hercules, Atlas Mountains and the Sahara Desert enough for you? For the sheer diversity which Morocco offers, this is a perfect destination for travellers looking for a mix of experiences.
Explore the imperial cities at your leisure, haggle in the grand souks and weave your way through the intricate alleyways. Beyond these charming cities you will find the jaw-dropping Atlas Mountains, where Kasbahs and sand dunes are frequented by friendly Berbers. Take a camel trek or spend a night in a Bedouin Camp to see this country from a different perspective.
- Highlights of Morocco – Premium
Imperial cities, Atlas Mountains, Sahara Desert and the Atlantic coast
- Imperial cities of Rabat, Meknes, Fez and Marrakech
- Spend the night under the stars in the Sahara Desert
- Visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the impressive Todra Gorge
- Camels & Kasbahs Family Holiday
Explore the souks of Marrakech, walk in the Atlas Mountains and ride a camel through the desert.
- Camel trek in the Sahara Desert
- Walk in the High Atlas Mountains
- Traditional hammam in Tijhza
- Peaks & Valleys of the Atlas
Two week trek through remote gorges, passes and valleys of the High Atlas mountains
- Conquer three peaks over 4000m
- Explore varied scenery from every peak and valley of the High Atlas Mountains
- Trek through remote villages and discover the traditional Berber way of life
- Atlas Descent
Take in the incredibly varied and dramatic scenery of Morocco.
- Ride remote and rugged mountain biking trails
- Immerse yourself in vast mountain scenery
- Stay in traditional Moroccan Riads