Egypt, follow the path of the great River Nile and explore the history, beauty and vibrant colours of this wonderful country. Sail down the longest river in the world, trek through the deserts, dine with the locals and barter in the local bazaars.
Egypt is home to a whole host of iconic sites which need to be seen to be believed. The Great Pyramids of Giza, the mysterious Sphinx and the Valley of the Kings are all high on the list of places to visit in a lifetime.
Contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure one just for you.
- Nile Cruise – Premium
Discover ancient temples and tombs and travel by Nile cruise boat
- Ancient temples and tombs
- Nile Cruise boat and luxury hotels
- The Great Pyramids
- Egypt: Alexandria to Aswan
Travel the length of Egypt and explore its history, food and landscapes.
- Visit tombs in the Valley of the Kings The Mediterranean port city of Alexandria Sightseeing on a...
- Egypt, Jordan, Israel & the Palestinian Territories
Egypt, Jordan, Israel & Palestine are ancient lands that conjure images of river valleys, powerful Pharaohs, pilgrims and cities carved...
- Be amazed by the beautiful scenery as you cruise down the Nile on a felucca.
- Be amazed by the Pyramids of Giza.
- Explore vibrant Cairo with its bustling markets and colourful streets.
- Explore Egypt & Jordan
From the ‘Land of the Pharaohs’ to the luxurious waters of the Dead Sea, this immersive combination trip through Egypt...
- Set sail down the Nile, one of the world’s most iconic rivers. Relax in comfort...
- Explore the marvels, mythology and mystery of Ancient Egypt, including the Pyramids at Giza and...
- Cairo's Khan al-Khalili Bazaar is an essential Egyptian experience – lose yourself in the colours...