Take a journey into the wilds of Botswana and experience its fantastic wildlife and geographical wonders. Search for the elephants on the Chobe River, boasting the highest concentration of elephants in the world.
Journey along the Okavango Delta in traditional boats and marvel with bewilderment at the Makgadikgadi Salt Pan. This country really is a wildlife watching paradise!
Take a look at our featured highlights below, or contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design an adventure one just for you.
- Wildlife & Wilderness of Botswana
A Safari through Botswana's best wildlife reserves and Victoria Falls.
- Gliding along the Okavango Delta waterways in Mokoro canoes and wild camping in the wetlands
- The other-worldly silent beauty of the Makgadikgadi Pan
- Good chances of seeing both Africa’s emblematic wildlife as well as some ...
- Cape Town to Victoria Falls – Camping
Explore the landscapes and wildlife of South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- Cape Town, Africa's most exciting city
- Sossusvlei, the highest sand dunes in the world
- Etosha NP with its fantastic wildlife
- Southern Africa Wildlife & Wine
Explore Cape Town, Botswana’s wildlife and the mighty Victoria Falls.
- 3 days of game drives and boat safaris
- Wine tasting in the famous wineries of Stellenbosch
- The 'Mother City' - Cape Town
- Botswana & Zimbabwe Lodge Safari
Botswana and Zimbabwe greatest natural wonders and wildlife parks in comfort
- Fantastic wildlife encounters
- Two natural wonders: Victoria Falls and the Okavango Delta
- Large populations of elephant, Wild dog and rhino
Places to visit
Must-see sights in the country.
- Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park
Chobe, Botswana’s first national park, is renowned for having the largest elephant population. A prefect opportunity to spot these amazing animals splashing about in the river as you take a sunset cruise on the water. And its not just the elephants you will be on the look out for ... hippos, lions, crocodiles and even cheetahs may be on the prowl!
- Okavango Delta
Take a traditional dugout boat (a 'mocker' to explore the unique Okavango Delta.
Marvel at its winding network of waterways amongst the lush plains and islands.
Keep on the look out for wildlife... you never know when you will catch a hippopotamus on the look out for its lunch!
- Makgadikgadi Salt Pan
Makgadikgadi Salt Pan
Makgadikgadi Pans is one of the largest salt flats in the world, formed from the former Lake Makgadikgadi.
Spend the night at the stunning Nata Lodge, set on the edge of this incredible natural wonderland.