Take a walk on the wild side! Africa is a continent of huge contrasts, with each experience greater than the last. The Dark Continent offers a bewitching draw which will see you return time and time again. Home to some of the worlds most breath taking landscapes and diverse tribal cultures, you can find yourself witnessing a lion hunt her prey in one minute, then haggling with the locals in a Morroccan souk the next!
We have one of the largest selections of Africa trips to bring you the very experience you are looking for. Take a look at our featured trips below, or contact one of our Travel and Experience Consultants to design one just for you.
- The Zambezi Valley
A superb canoe and walking safari in the Zambezi Valley in Zambia.
- Experience the peace and tranquillity of canoeing on the Zambezi
- Camp out under the stars on secluded islands
- Game drives in Chiawa Game Management Area, renowned for its elephant sightings
- Wild Botswana
Comfortable mobile safari through Botswana's best wildlife destinations.
- Moremi, the oldest protected section of the Okavango Delta
- Savuti, known for its leopards
- Chobe National Park’s diverse habitats and prolific wildlife
- Classic Kenya 4WD Safari
A classic journey on safari in Kenya.
- Comfortable safari at an intimate tented camp with walk in tents and en suite facilities
- Prolific wildlife of the Masai Mara including lion, elephant, hippo, and giraffe
- Lake Nakuru, famed for its wonderful Black and White rhino population
- Mara Conservancy Safari
Stay at the intimate, eco-award winning, luxurious Kicheche Valley Camp within the vast wilderness of the Naboisho Conservancy.
- 9 game drives in the wildlife-rich Naboisho Conservancy
- Expert guides and customised, open sided safari vehicles
- Window seat guaranteed for all clients
Places to visit
- South Africa